SAP Intelligent RPA Success Stories – How Can Artificial Intelligence Improve the User Experience with Less Budget and in Less Time at HPE?
Engineering innovative and industry-leading computing technologies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a global, edge-to-cloud and platform-as-a-service company built to transform businesses and turn insights into actions –at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Facing increasing pressure to do more with less (less people, less operational budget, and less time), HPE sought to quickly and efficiently remove costly and ineffective work processes across the enterprise and to improve the overall quality of customers’ end-user experiences. To enhance IT, HPE knew it would need new and intelligent technology.
HPE with Intelligent Technologies on SAP’s Business Technology Platform
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) partnered with SAP to reinvent its work processes for more efficient outcomes; Intelligent technology helps HPE automatically resolve IT issues to enable smooth operations across its technology landscape.
HPE uses the business operations self-healing service as part of SAP MaxAttention™ services to simplify its IT processes and:
- Enable an unmatched customer experience where issues are automatically fixed and customers are provided with intelligent, near seamless, and effortless interactions with core processes as end users
- Integrate chatbots with SAP governance, risk, and compliance solutions, which makes it more convenient for users to request authorizations and reset passwords (thereby adhering to HPE audit policy)
- Categorize and route tickets to the right department through a chatbot integrated with the third-party ServiceNow platform
- Extend IT with SAP’s Business Technology Platform portfolio, which provided prepackaged and pre-integrated solutions including analytics and machine learning capabilities
- Support automation with a comprehensive, prepackaged AI platform enabled by SAP Intelligent RPA, SAP Conversational AI, and Service Ticket Intelligence services
- Gain the ability to restart systems 100% autonomously using chatbots and robotic process automation
- Achieve a proof of concept in just 55 days and deploy the full portfolio of IT use cases for the business operations self-healing service in as little as four weeks
- Implement the new technology during the COVID-19 pandemic with a successful 100% off-site deliver
“The business operations self-healing service is self-driven, orchestrates on demand, and integrates with our IT systems. It addresses tomorrow’s needs as we transition to running next-generation IT on SAP solutions.” explains Ashwin Somasundaram, Director SAP Basis and Middleware, Global IT, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP | BETA Documentation
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube