2H 2020 Reporting & Analytics – Older Reporting Guides Deprecated and Replaced with Newer Ones
With the universal roll-out of “Report Center”, there has been some observable changes in terms of terminologies and navigation of the existing reporting tools. Terminologies like “Ad Hoc Reports”, “Online Report Designer” or “Advanced Reporting” have been replaced with “Table” reports and “Canvas” reports in Report Center.
To accommodate these updates in our Help documentation, we have deprecated the following guides that referred to the older names of the reporting tools:
- Implementing Ad Hoc Reporting
- Ad Hoc Report Builder
- Using Tile-Based Dashboard Framework
- Tile-based Dashboard Framework
- Standard Tiles Overview
- Detailed Reporting in the Online Report Designer
- Advanced Reporting in the Online Report Designer
- Online Report Designer
- Employee Central Advanced Reporting Implementation
- Create Change Reports Manually, Advanced Reporting
However, the information from the deprecated guides has been collated and updated in three new guides, which use the updated terminology for the reporting tools. The new guides that replace the older, deprecated guides are:
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.