Join the next Customer Engagement Initiative project for SAP Application Interface Framework
SAP runs another Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) project for Monitoring and Error Handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud following up on some topics that we have covered in the previous project from last year, and for sure also new topics around monitoring with the SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF).
If you are interested in the project results from last year’s project, check out the following link.
The Customer Engagement Initiative is an influence program which provides you with early insight into new development topics. You have the chance to be an early adopter of our new developments providing feedback, input and ideas at early stages of the development process. You can find more information about the customer influence programs at https://www.sap.com/about/customer-involvement/influence-adopt.html.
Within the current CEI project, we would like to cover the following topics:
- Recap SAP Fiori Monitoring UIs
- New SAP Fiori UI for the technical monitoring
- New SAP Fiori UI for mass error handling
- New SAP Fiori UI for the AIF configuration
- Interoperability between AIF and SAP Cloud Platform (SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management, SAP Cloud Platform Alert Notification service, SAP Cloud Platform Integration advisor)
Check out further details about the project at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/2520 from where you can also register (login required).
Registration has been started now and will go until Nov 6th.
If you like to contribute and shape the product, please join. Your effort is kept to a minimum.