Delta training for SAP S/4HANA for Utilities Industry (S4IUD)
Are you looking for upskilling to S/4HANA in context of utility industry?
- What SAP S/4HANA for Utilities is all about? What is new and how to use it?
- What the new SAP S/4HANA Utilities for Customer Engagement and SAP Intelligent Enterprise Asset Management brings to utility industry specific processes?
- Do you still have questions on how to prepare for your move to SAP S/4HANA? What transition scenarios to choose from and what tools can help you?
- How Intelligent Technologies can be used in Utilities to improve the business processes?
- How SAP Fiori UI is used to make the user experience simpler and better?
- Never seen SAP Model Company for Integrated Utilities?
It could be your chance!
The next delivery in German language takes place in Germany on 14-15th December 2020 both as classroom training in Walldorf SAP International Training Center and as Virtual Live Classroom training. The virtual delivery is also available for Austria and Switzerland.
The closest next delivery in English language is on 3rd March 2021 available as Virtual Live Classroom training in almost all european countries!
The Americas are covered by the delivery on 29th March 2021 and APJ countries on 8th April 2021.
You can also find the new training in the “stay current” scenario of the SAP for Utilities – Upskilling for S/4HANA and Intelligent Enterprise Learning Journey .
I wish you a lot of fun and insights with the training!
PS. If you have additional training wishes for SAP Utilities or other industries please provide me your feedback.
SAP Global Education Portfolio Manager for SAP Industries
SAP Training and Adoption