As of the end of Q3 in 2020, SAP has been recognized around the world for 93 unique employer of choice awards, certifications, and rankings across 32 countries and regions.
We are extremely proud of the recognition received for our high commitment to employees and SAP’s unique culture. These wins directly reflect the efforts and values of our Company. On this graphic, you’ll see Diversity & Inclusion awards, Best Workplace awards, Top Employer certifications, and many more accolades validating our company as a great place to work.
This recognition helps us to attract more candidates.
- It boosts employee morale and helps to retain top talent by driving employee engagement with participation.
It also helps us to benchmark ourselves against other leading companies to make sure we are offering our employees great benefits, work-life flexibility, enabling learning & development, and more.
- By fostering a good work environment, we enhance SAP’s reputation with customers, prospective customers, investors, and most importantly our employees.
We thank each of you for helping to make SAP so special. We truly could not do without our people.
Award Highlights in Q3:
- Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands by BrandZ
- The World’s Most Valuable Tech Brands by Milward Brown
- World’s Most Attractive Employers by Universum
- Best Workplaces for Women in Argentina, US & UK by GPTW
- Asia’s Top-Ranking Employers by Human Resources Director
- Great Workplace 2020-2021 in Canada by GPTW
- Best Places to Work in Diversity & Inclusion in Peru by GPTW
- Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality in Chile by Human Rights Campaign
Please share with your teams & networks internally & externally for helping SAP to be a talent magnet:
- Follow #lifeatsap on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and give us a review on Glassdoor
- Join GetSocial to easily share SAP content to your social networks.
- Share & Retweet #lifeatSAP Social Post here
- See all recent awards of 2020 on our Careers Page
Best regards and stay healthy,