Fiori Launchpad and SAPUI5 in the Support Assistant are live now!
What is the Support Assistant?
To enhance the incident creation process and decrease resolution time, the Support Assistant asks questions to narrow down to the correct component and expert area, while asking the relevant questions upfront that are necessary to analyze and resolve problems faster. Additionally, Support Assistant recommends targeted solutions and related knowledge relevant to the issue.
Products covered in the Fiori and SAPUI5 product area:
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Fiori – Customization and Extensibility apps (SAP S/4HANA)
- Fiori – My Inbox application
- Fiori – SAP Smart Business Framework
How do I start using the Support Assistant?
- Login to the Create an Incident application here
- Choose the System that is related to the issue
- Choose the Product Area: SAP Fiori front-end server OR SAP NetWeaver > UI Technologies
- The Support Assistant dialog will show:
- The conversational UI will guide you through narrowing the issue, while providing recommended solutions and content:
- After stepping through the questions and narrowing the issue, the incident form is filled with the correct component to find the appropriate experts and details from the Support Assistant:
We want to hear from you!
We are committed to maintaining and updating our content in this tool to keep it fresh and relevant.
Use the Support Assistant when logging a new incident for Fiori/UI5 technologies and let us know what you think in the comment section or via incident.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.