Join SAP at the Business Best Practices and Emerging Technologies Virtual Conference Sept. 24-25th
SAP is a Diamond Sponsor
SAP is proud to be a Diamond Sponsor at this year’s annual University of Wisconsin E-business Consortium’s (UWEBC) Annual Conference focused on business best practices and emerging technologies. This is a fantastic event filled with many great industry and univeristy professionals.
This years conference has shifted to a virtual format and thus is available too much larger and broader audience with a focus on IT, Marketing, Customer Service, and Supply Chain.
Access some great content and learn more at our SAP@UWEBC Event Site.
The Road to Resiliency: Intelligent Enterprises and the Year to Come
Join Stephanie Nashawaty, SAP Chief Customer Innovation Officer for North America, at our Strategic Briefing session. In this session Stephanie will share the insights her organization has gleaned from helping companies along the road to recovery, including industry trends with broad reaching implications and the critical role that data and technology play in building resiliency.
Sail to Success by Combining IoT, Analytics and Edge Computing
Join Ryan West, Co-Founder and Head of Applied Sciences at Idio Analytics, at his IT track presentation as he talks about how they supported Team AkzoNobel in the Volvo Ocean Race around the world using technology from SAP such as SAP HANA, Edge Services, Cloud Platform, and SAP Predictive Analytics. This great presentation talks about an extreme case of IoT and Edge computing to capture human, machine, and environmental data to optimize their performance and react at moments notice in one of the worlds toughest challenges. Gain best practices and insights into how to apply such technology in your own organization in record time.
Join Product Experts Face-to-Face in the Virtual Booth
We have a great lineup of product experts in the 4 virtual rooms with live chat and video conferencing where we’ll have face-to-face conversations, demo’s, presentations about a large variety of topics and solutions. We’ll have something for everyone in IT, Marketing, Customer Service, and Supply chain from the business to IT side of your organization.
So if you’re shopping for new technology or in the process of adoption SAP solutions you can find live experts on:
- SAP Solutions for SAP Data Management and Analytics
- Develop an Enterprise Data Strategy
- Data Governance best practices and technology
- S/4HANA Preparation – the data journey: tips and best practices to set yourself up for success
- Product expertise in solutions such as SAP HANA/HANA Cloud, Data Warehouse Cloud, Analytics Cloud, EIM Solutions, Data Intelligence, & SAP Cloud Platform
- Interested in data discovery and privacy learn about BigID Solutions
- SAP Customer Experience: Give Customers the Freedom to Choose You
- Our customers want limitless experiences learn how to deliver.
- Whether you’re focused on marketing or customer service learn how SAP solutions can help you deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- SAP Solutions for Digital Supply Chain and Industry 4.0
- Meet our Design to Operate experts
- Design / PLM
- Supply Chain Planning
- Digital Manufacturing / Manufacturing Industries
- Discrete Industries and Process Industries
- Logistics and Transportation
- Asset Management (Mobile asset Management)
- Industry 4.0 – AI, ML, Digital Twin
- SAP Best Practices in Supply Chain and Industry 4.0
- Meet our Design to Operate experts
- SAP Solutions for the Intelligent ERP (SAP S/4HANA)
- Get help developing an ERP Design Strategy
- Gain support migrating to SAP S/4HANA and get all your questions answered.
- Learn about the latest innovations in SAP S/4HANA
Win Some Great Prizes if you Visit us at the Event!
Join our Strategic Briefing session or come visit us in the booth to be entered for a chance to win many different prizes from gift cards to free SAP Press e-books, to some great tech, hats and shirts.
We will follow-up with all winners after the event to deliver your prizes!
Do you have experience with SAP HANA and other SAP solutions?
Got 10-15 minutes and want to win something now? Share a product review! For every written and published review, TrustRadius will reward you with a US $25 Amazon e-gift card and a US $10 donation will be made to the World Health Organization.
Hope to see you there next week!