Please find below the most frequently asked questions with answers from SAP around the use and concepts of Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Here are the topics we cover in this FAQ as of now:
- Getting started, how do I find the right session?
- Can I search for a request prior to submitting it?
- Where do I see the requests that have been submitted over the last days or weeks?
- What do the different status values mean? Where do I find them explained?
- Where do I see the voting threshold of a session?
- What is the purpose of the votes and the voting threshold?
What if a request does not get enough votes over a certain period of time?
- Where do I find updates on my request?
How do I know when a request has been delivered?
For detailed answers to the above names questions, get a copy of your step-by-step FAQ guide here.