SAP Enterprise Support Virtual Innovation Month
Dear SAP Community,
In my latest post, I was reaching out for ideas for an event that would take place during the month of October. After analyzing the feedback, we are ready to invite you to the event.
What is SAP Enterprise Support Virtual Innovation Month?
It is our first end-to-end virtual event for the SAP Enterprise Support customers within the EMEA North region. During the sessions, that will happen every Thursday in October, you will learn how to get the most of the SAP Enterprise support portfolio.
What’s in it for me?
Briefly, these are the main topics that we will cover in our event:
- Transition to SAP S/4HANA: SAP Enterprise Support guides
- SAP Application Lifecycle Management: SAP Solution manager 7.2, SAP Cloud ALM, Focus Build for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (Also in French)
- Create your tailored SAP Enterprise Support reports: SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit
- Discover our SAP Enterprise Support value maps and how you can benefit from them
- Have exclusive access to the upcoming support deliverables and influence SAP’s support offering in a meaningful way: SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council
- Discover SAP’s approach to providing customers recent information and reports around issues of security: SAP Enterprise Support value map for Security
- Learn about the latest support tools: Next-Generation Support (Also in French)
- Deep your SAP skills and knowledge and generate tangible business value through sustainable and strong collaboration with the line of businesses: Customer Center of Expertise
- Join our panel discussion with Jorma Straub (VP, SAP Enterprise Support Delivery and Guides Program Owner), Rohan Patel (Head of Support for Intelligent Technologies) and Jon Gill (Head of Maintenance Go-To Market UKI)
Who is the event for?
The event is open for all SAP customers, especially if you are SAP Enterprise Support customer.
How can I register?
We look forward to your participation,
Enterprise Support Advisor