SAP Public Sector Encourages SAP Innovation Awards 2021 Submissions
As the SAP Public Sector team engages customers and partners around the globe we are amazed at their incredible achievements. We enjoy learning about forward-thinking organizations and individuals who are forging new business realities, and creating positive economic, environmental and social impact to help the world run better.
Many industries and organizations have prestigious awards such as the Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, and many others. SAP has its own recognition initiative with the 8th annual the SAP Innovation Awards.
These awards are centered around inspirational business and technology leaders who are driving compelling solutions to extend support for end-to-end processes with the intelligent suite and business networks.
In 2020 the Awards team recognized some excellent Public Sector submissions:
These innovative solutions give leaders the ability to: rapidly respond to new requirements; optimize and transform their organizations; extend end-to-end best-practice processes; and adopt best practices from adjacent industries.
The SAP Innovation Awards honors and celebrates the achievements of front-line organizations, leaders, and their teams who have harnessed the power of the latest SAP products and technologies to:
- Become an Intelligent Government Enterprise
- Accelerate data-driven insights
- Adapt to new business realities and thrive
- Launch new operational models to tap into new opportunities
- Create positive economic, environmental, and social impact
- Deliver powerful, exceptional experiences to citizens, partners, and employees
The Awards team is excited to share a few new announcements including how to participate.
New 2021 Awards Categories
Based on feedback from participants and stakeholders there are several new award categories including:
- Industry Leader – Recognizes customers that have become industry-leading intelligent enterprises
- Social Catalyst – Recognizes customers using SAP solutions to demonstrate positive social, environmental or economic impact
- Partner Paragon – Recognizes partners that have developed a next-generation application
- Business Innovator – Recognizes customers that have achieved end-to-end business transformation using SAP S/4HANA or SAP Digital Supply Chain solutions and Business Networks
- Transformation Champion – Recognizes customers that have:
- Implemented at least one of SAP’s digital platform products to solve business problems
- Used SAP’s business technology platform to develop a next-generation proof-of-concept application
- Cloud Genius – Recognizes live customers using intelligent suite offerings deployed in the cloud
- Adoption Superhero – Recognizes customers that have:
- Successfully adopted SAP solutions to become intelligent enterprises with the help of Customer Success Services and/ or Customer Engagement & Experience
- Become intelligent enterprises using SAP cloud solutions with high adoption
For the full details on the categories visit the SAP Innovation Awards website.
How to participate?
The process for submitting has been simplified based on 4-steps.
- Eligibility Self-Assessment (optional) – Use the online form to check if you are eligible to participate before you start developing your Pitch Deck.
- Prepare your Pitch Deck (required) – Maximize your chance of winning by submitting a compelling and well-structured story using the pitch deck template.
- Create your SAP.com Account (required) – If you do not have an account created on sap.com, you will need to create one before accessing the online entry form.
- Submit your Entry (required) – Along with the Pitch Deck, you must also complete the online Entry Form with information about you (participant) and your company.
Check out the details by visiting the “How to Enter” landing page.
Which countries are eligible to participate?
The Awards team is happy to share the following five countries have been added as eligible: Brazil, Belarus, Croatia, Italy, Nigeria, and Qatar. For the full list and background check out the FAQs.
What’s in it for you?
This awards program is an opportunity for you and your organization to showcase your successes and highlight your innovation leadership. Each year, SAP Innovation Awards winners set new standards for creating value, contributing to communities, and improving lives through technology innovation — essentially making a difference in improving people’s lives.
- Gaining global recognition as an innovation leader and claiming sole bragging rights
- Special visibility for your company and team
- Extending your networking and helping those in need
- Support social cause (The Acumen Fund & Global Business Coalition for Education) through contributions of $100 per submission (up to a total of $20,000)
- Sharing your expertise in exclusive promotional opportunities
- Winning prizes and extend your network and help those in need
- One (1) full SAPPHIRE NOW ticket (one per winner)
- OR $1,000 donation gift-card to Global Giving (if SAPPHIRE NOW is virtual)
There are many ways to engage with the SAP Innovation Awards program.
- Twitter – Follow us on Twitter #SAPinnovation to keep up to date with the latest news
- News – Subscribe to the SAP Innovation Awards newsletter
- Blog – Write a SAP Community blog about your submission; follow these steps and guidelines. Include the tag “SAP Innovation Awards” when you submit.
- Website – Visit the program’s website for more information SAP.com/InnovationAwards
The Clock is Ticking!
Share your #SAPinnovation story. Take advantage of the time between now and February 1.
The countdown is on!
Need help? Have a question? Contact the SAP Innovation Awards team.