Problem Statement :
During Calibration of Test / Measurement equipment using PM – QM integration process the system updates Valuation Failed status in characteristics overview screen , during usage decision making process step. This will not allow usage decision & follow up action unless your force close inspection completion.
Following steps are successfully executed :
- Creation of Equipment category Q and it is configured as PRT
- Creation of Task List with inspection point as 300
- Assign MIC , sampling procedure within the task list
- Creation of PM calibration order (Manually or Through Scheduling of Maintenance Plan) and order is in REL status.
- Inspection Lot is successfully created
- Result recording is completed
- Valuation of characteristics and inspection point is done.
8. In the final stage of usage decision the following status message is observed :
Possible fix for this issue :
Kindly check configuration in QM IMG node :
Quality Planning > Basic Data > Sampling, SPC > Define valuation mode >> Modify Valuation Rule > A5
Normally the Function Module Assignment is QEBR_WORST_CASE_VALUATION and it works without the above issue.
If it is any other Function module this possibly needs to be checked as a potential fix.
Once it is cleared we can make usage decision and complete the process step.
Hope this helps.