How to hide Final Entry indicator and Block indicator from Service Entry Sheet (ML81N)
This blog post will illustrate step by step process how we can hide Final Entry indicator and Block indicator from Service Entry Sheet (ML81N) without help of ABAPer and using standard process of SAP.
- Enter Transaction Code as ML81N ,
- Select Transaction Variant Tab
- Enter Transaction Variant as ZML81N
- Click on Create IconYou will get ML81N Screen in display mode
5. Click on Back icon (F3)
You will get following screen
6. Click on ‘Menu Functions’ button
You will get following screen. Expand Menu Bar > Entry Sheet > + sign below COPY
7. Select FIN (Final Entry)
8. Click on Deactivate button (F2)
9. Select LOCK (Block)
10. Click on Deactivate button (F2)
11. Click on Continue Button
12. Enter Name of Screen variant and Short Text
This is all done, Test your ML81N screen, you will never get Final Entry and Block indicator.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.