What Makes SAP Business One The All-Round Solution To Manage Your Small Business
Driving a startup business to success involves enormous amounts of back-breaking efforts and patience.
Business is not only about providing services and making profits. In fact, behind the scene, countless complex operations play a huge role when it comes to managing a business.
But it often gets too difficult to manage everything manually. This is where SAP Business One can make all the difference to your small business.
What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is a software designed to automate a small or medium-sized business’s core business functions like finance, operations, and HR. Businesses can deploy this software either On-premise or in the Cloud, depending on their requirements.
Mr. Luis Murguia, Senior Vice President and General Manager at SAP Business One, says its goal is to offer small and medium-sized businesses the “solutions for the problems you have.” Mr. Murguia says that about 90 percent of businesses are opting for the cloud version nowadays it makes the whole process easier.
Mr. Murguia says that as businesses are adapting to the “digital transformation”, they need to incorporate things like machine learning and chatbots, all of which are embedded in SAP Business One. And it is also designed to interface with the latest technologies like Amazon’s Echo and RFID readers.
What are the features of SAP Business One?
SAP Business One packs in a wide array of features that help in all-round functioning of businesses.
- Financial Management Operations
SAP Business One offers financial management services that you can customize according to specific business requirements. SAP intends to help clients in making better financial decisions with the latest technologies and highly efficient tools to manage your company’s financial logs without any errors.
- Accounting- Get access to all-round accounting services to keep a proper track of your business finances. Business One uses automated tools to enter and manage different business accounting aspects, like accounts payable, accounts receivable, and journal entries.
- Controlling- It assists in managing and controlling various business financial aspects so that you can have profitable returns. This way, you can make vital financial decisions, like cash flow management, budget controlling, monitoring the cost of your operational projects, and so on.
- Managing fixed assets- Manage your fixed assets without manually entering relative data each time. It saves time and simplifies the overall management process.
- Banking and reconciliation- Conveniently process reconciliation and all banking related work. You can now carry out your payments faster, using online/offline transactional methods.
- Financial reporting and analysis- Create customized financial reports with the available real-time data and analyze the same for business improvement.
- Sales and Custom Management Operations
You find smart assistance with the overall sales process to help your business grow. You can easily manage your customer’s overall life cycle, starting from pre-sales inquiries to after-sale services using SAP Business One.
- Sales and opportunity management- Automated operations help you track all the leads and customer activities throughout the sales cycle, from the first contact until the deal is closed.
- Marketing campaign management- Create and manage various marketing campaigns to promote your business and sales.
- Customer Management- You can securely store all the necessary customer data for your future references.
- Service Management- Create and manage your contracts and agreements and ensure the perfect responses to service calls.
- Reporting and analysis- Prepare personalized reports to keep track of your entire sales process. Using the analysis features of SAP Business One, you get the finest insight for a useful forecast of your sales.
- Mobile sales- You can get all the sales information and data on the go, using any device.
- Purchasing and Inventory Control Functions
From optimizing your purchases to managing your inventories, SAP Business One looks after the whole order-to-pay cycle for your business’s smooth functioning.
- Procurement- The streamline the overall procurement process and work on to improve the audits. From purchase orders to return management, you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Master data management- Manage a master data sheet in a user-friendly manner so that you get all the required information, anytime and anywhere without any hassles.
- Warehouse and accounting integration- Perform efficient purchase planning and create accounts payable invoices.
- Accounts payable- Manage all the accounts payable, starting from invoices, cancellations, credits memos with purchase order references, etc.
- Reporting- SAP Business One helps generate integrated reports using available data on the dashboard so that you can have clear insights about the happenings of your business.
- Business Intelligence Functions
It is essential to understand your business’s overall performance to create effective strategies for the next time. With timely and accurate business intelligence reports from SAP Business One, you can get a clear view of the same. You can also use it for analytics to help you understand the market better.
- Report creation and customization- Create personalized reports that will display the data in a clear and describing manner. If you have any specific requirements, let us know, and we will incorporate that data in our reports.
- Interactive analysis- With its analytics features, you can understand your business through various perspectives and then formulate a strategy for a better future.
- Intuitive tools- Get a proper insight into the data using our intuitive tools and view data in your convenient format.
- Analytics with predefined metrics- Use KPIs to improve various aspects of your business.
- Powerful data visualization- SAP Business One comes with built-in data visualization features that help you to understand your data with ease, just with a glance.
- Analytics and Reporting Features
With all-round detailed reports, you can instantly understand how business is performing using Business One. It even offers practical analysis on each report to help you open up more opportunities and identify rectifications that help you to create better strategies in the future.
- Dashboards and reports- You can use its intuitive dashboards to generate reports and display consolidated details.
- Real-time analytics- Simplify your data and create detailed analysis reports that offer the clearest insights of each aspect of your business.
SAP Business One is widely used across countless industry verticals that include consumer products, manufacturing, professional services, retail and wholesale distribution. To help you grasp the maximum advantage of this application, SAP has also launched a mobile-friendly version for you to gain all-round business assistance on-the-go from anywhere and at any time.
With SAP Business One, you can propel your management capabilities to newer heights and reap maximum business benefits.