Good to know- How to validate attachment document in C4C (Header or Item)
As an administrator, you can define additional document types for attachments. .. Follow these steps, making easy happening, and keeping your customer happy. J
In this blog, I show you this point:
- Select the relevant usage.
- Making the validation in CAS?!
Then, “souls to work…”
We need to attach three different types of documents in the ‘Attachments’ tab of the sales quote and validate that these documents were attach.
Administrator permission in scoping activities and access to Cloud Application Studio.
- Select the relevant usage for Sales Quote Header
- Go to Implementation Project à Open Activities List à Customer-defined document types for attachments (1, 2, 3)
2. Define additional document types for attachments by usage. (4, 5, 6)
In this step, you need to repeat the process for each document that you need to appear in the header of the sales quote attachment.
3. What kind of usages you can find?
In this table, you can find the usages available in the system. At the 2008 release, you have 17 options.
|2||Appointment (incl. Visit)|
|6||Sales Quote Header|
|7||Sales Quote Item|
|10||Installation Point/Registered Product|
|13||Sales Order Header|
|17||Unified Transport Management|
4. How to see the definition of the attachment made in step 2? (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Open a Sales Quote and select the attachment tab for add the files.
5. Validation in Cloud Application Studio
- Go to In Validation-BeforeSave… and let me know if you want to know the step by step…
конец… Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks Diamila for sharing such a nice content!
Thank you! Glad to help!
Useful know-how, thanks for sharing that. Best Wishes
Hi Jyoti, it's my pleasure. 🙂
Thanks for this one, it's perfect
Glad to help!