Following the announcement about the new SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad service, I’m happy to update about the availability of the Launchpad service in the Cloud Platform Trial environment, allowing you to build your Launchpad site, free of charge, on the public trial environment.
Enable your trial account in three simple steps:
- Create a Cloud Platform Trial account though the following link
- Activate the Launchpad service
- Assign the Launchpad_Admin role to your User
Done! You can start using the Launchpad service in your trial account.
- I highly recommended using the ES5 system, connect to your trial account and configure tiles
- If you already have an existing Cloud Platform Trial account, before activating the service you’ll have to configure Launchpad entitlement for your trial subaccount
- Step-by-step mission guiding you through the process how to configure the Launchpad
- Note that as we introduce the Launchpad service to the Cloud Platform trial environment, we plan to remove the portal service from the trial environment in October 22nd (for new trial accounts)
Let’s go! It’s learning time…