SAP S/4HANA transformation to Hyperscaler’s Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
The SAP S/4HANA transformation requires significant planning and resources. Many customers consider the growing market of hyperscaler’s cloud IaaS offerings. Leverage SAP MaxAttention to get advice on your journey towards the cloud: take advantage of expert services, starting from advising on the to-be architecture, planning the migration and providing guidance on hybrid operations, procedures, tools, and skills required to operate in the cloud.
The intent for this document is to provide guidance to CIOs and IT decision-makers about how SAP® MaxAttention™ and SAP® ActiveAttention™ services support your move to the cloud.
It is based on the experiences of many companies that have turned to SAP for assistance with cloud transformation, particularly related to the following topics:
- Multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud architectures
- Integrated business scenarios across clouds
- Scalability in the cloud (scale up and scale out)
- End-to-end application and system monitoring
- Security architecture
- Software change management across clouds
- Transition to operations,including hybrid operations
Author: Markus Steer
MaxAttention Program Development and Market Solutions, SAP Service, Customer Success