We generally use the Tcodes: SE01, SE09, SE10 for getting the transport details. The program called for all these Tcodes is RDDM0001. But, extracting the output in an excel sheet & doing some operations on them can be a difficult task sometimes.
So, I am writing this blogpost.
First of all, please change the below-mentioned settings of the SE16(Data Browser) of SAP GUI.
Please follow the below steps:
- Go to SE16
- Enter the table name
- Go to settings -> User Parameters
- Select the Data Browser tab (Already selected by default) & then make the changes shown in the screenshot below.
Click the radio button of ALV Grid Display & Field Label for showing the contents of the table in the ALV Grid format & with the labels of the field names.
The field name change is optional for the developers.
There are a few standard tables provided by SAP that stores these Requests/Tasks related information. (The tables mentioned in point 4 & 5 are not of much use to a functional/technical person in general.)The names of few & their descriptions are the followings:
- E070: Change & Transport System: Header of Requests/Tasks: If the Higher-Level Request column is empty, then the entry is for a TR else for a Task. You can filter the Requests/Tasks by Type, Status of Request/Tasks, etc.
- E071: Change & Transport System: Object Entries of Requests/TasksThis table will provide you all the objects included in the requests/tasks. You can also get the status of the request/task from the status column.
- E070C: CTS: Source/Target Client of Requests/Tasks: This table is for the Source/Target Client.
That’s all 🙂
If I miss anything, feel free to add them in the comment section.
If you find this post useful, please like & share.
Also, please don’t forget to endorse me on LinkedIn. 🙂