Are you planning an upgrade of your SAP S/4HANA system? Do not miss our new curriculum
With SAP S/4HANA 1511 and 1610 getting close, or reaching the end of their mainstream maintenance, upgrading SAP S/4HANA is definitely a topic.
Whether you are planning a pure technical upgrade to stay within maintenance, or want to increase the value of your SAP S/4HANA for your business with SAP Fiori, Embedded Analytics or new intelligent features, there is a high chance that our curriculum will help starting your project.
To make your SAP S/4HANA upgrade successful, we offer a curriculum starting with 4 Meet-the-Expert sessions where our SAP experts will guide you through the whole upgrade phase by presenting the benefits, reviewing key aspects that are necessary for your preparation and by going into details of the execution with you.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register for the first four upcoming sessions hosted by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy:
Part 1: Motivations for SAP S/4HANA upgrades (6th of October, register here).
- Understand benefits, for the business or the IT, to upgrade your SAP S/4HANA system
Part 2: Plan and prepare the upgrade: Because knowing what is ahead of you is a must to succeed in your project (8th of October, register here)
- In this session, we will review the key aspects that you need to take into account to plan and prepare the upgrade
- Part 3: Executing the upgrade part 1: A zoom on the SUM tool, applied to SAP S/4HANA upgrades, with a focus on the uptime phase (13th of October, register here)
- In this session, we will review the start of the upgrade tool, the Software Update Manager, and will go through the uptime phase of the Upgrade of SAP S/4HANA
Part 4: Executing the upgrade part 2: A zoom on the SUM tool, applied to SAP S/4HANA upgrades, with a focus on the downtime phase (15th of October, register here)
- In this part, we will review the downtime steps of the upgrade of SAP S/4HANA, the follow-on activities, and some activities/methods to optimize the downtime of the SAP S/4HANA upgrade.
The live Meet-the-Expert sessions will be delivered once, between 6 and 15th of October. However, they will be available as an offline recording, in case you missed them or want to listen to them again. The recording will be available via the same links.
Ready for more information? Take a look at our Value map for SAP S/4HANA.
The value map is a great resource for you to get valuable information on how to plan, prepare and go through your implementation processes. You also get access to SAP experts. For the post go-live stages you get notifications about upcoming product updates, links to available resources, and open exchange through technical blogs.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room