In On-Premise system, it is easy to schedule a background job to perform credit check. In cloud system, how could we achieve this? We found that we could use application job to schedule credit check on SD documents(Sales order, Delivery). In this blog, I would tell how to schedule the credit check on SD documents step by step.
Before scheduling the job, please make sure that you have enough authorization. You can access with user Credit_Controller, or with user with business role SAP_BR_Credit_Controller
1. Open the APP Schedule Credit Management Jobs with the authorized account.
2. Create a new job
3. Choose the template Check Credit on SD Documents
4. Specify a meaningful name for the job and then click button Step2
5. Specify the schedule option and click button Step3
There are two options:
a. Single run, the background job will run only one time.
b. Recurrence run, the background job will run periodically according the setting, how many times, the frequency.
We take single run as example in this blog.
6. Specify which SD documents should be checked using parameter as filter.
For field “Next Shipping Date” and “Date of next Credit Check”, if the field is empty, then the max value “<99991231” will be filled by default.
For field “Overall Document Status” and “Overall Credit Status”, If the field is empty, then all possible value will be filled by default.
7. After you click button Schedule, you can check the run status
You can check the credit check status by clicking on button results as shown above, the result will be similar like this.