Five Reasons You Should Attend the ASUG Best Practices for Oil and Gas Virtual Conference
This is the new normal in which companies find themselves. And this is the theme of our upcoming virtual ASUG Best Practices for Oil and Gas conference from September 21-23, “Excelling in the New Normal”.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Hear from industry about the top challenges facing companies in the Oil and Gas industry right now. Areas of discussion will include how to operate safely during pandemic and maintain Business Continuity, the dual challenge with the long-term need for more energy and less carbon with today’s low commodity prices, how companies are leveraging digitization and automation to reduce the manual element required in today’s operations, reduce costs, to minimize impact by catastrophic events in the future, and many more.
- Hear from best run oil and gas companies who are excelling in the new normal. Hear from companies like innovative Portuguese oil and gas company Galp, who recently built and launched a disruption-proof foundation for innovation, despite the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hear how working remotely has changed the industry forever. While not all workers can work remotely, many can, and this is expected to continue long after Covid is gone. Cloud technology implementations are happening and are being delivered with a 100% remote work force. This means we need to collaborate with our partners to deliver on the implementation of new applications without on-site staff, which leads to lower cost and less business disruption.
- Think Tanks: Join your peers for an interactive, focused networking discussion presented on industry hot topics. Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- SAP’s Keynote by Benjamin Beberness, “Excelling in the New Normal”: Hear what oil and gas peers are doing to compete in the new normal and what SAP is doing to help them.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how innovative Portuguese oil and gas company Galp aspires to become the “Amazon of oil and gas”, and recently built and launched a disruption-proof foundation for innovation, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Learn how Chevron is aligning the business for transforming from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA while incorporating a scaled, agile, framework approach.
- See how to rethink asset performance management from industry analyst firm, ARC Advisory Group.
- Hear about engine reliability for rotating equipment to aid analytics at Energy Transfer.
- Learn about SAP Rapid Application Development made easy at Love’s Travel Stops.
- Hear about order replenishment connecting IoT, Cloud, and SAP Data Hub from
- Hear about the integrated data design as the foundation for the Shell SAP S/4HANA journey.
- Learn from NexTier Oilfield Solutions how they leveraged SAP S/4HANA as a common platform to standardize processes and drive merger synergies of $120-plus million.
- Hear from Murphy Oil how they drive profits and productivity leveraging SAP Cloud Platform.
- See how Tidewater’s journey to SAP on AWS in just nine months brought benefits such as an intelligent platform to transform their business.
- Learn how North River Midstream is digitally transforming engineering projects and operations.
- Hear about Schlumberger’s SAP S/4HANA digital transformation.
- Hear from a panel of Marathon Oil Company, Occidental Petroleum, and ConocoPhillips about mastering Robotic Process Automation in oil and gas.
- And many more
Register Now for the ASUG Best Practices for Oil and Gas Virtual Conference.
Go here to register today.