If you are planning to convert your SAP ECC system to SAP S/4HANA, one of the first critical activities is to convert your sandbox system. Very often, the workload for the first sandbox conversion is underestimated, which can lead to overruns in time and budget.
The live must-know (LMK) interactive training for SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion will assist you in this critical activity and highlight the must-know facts to get you started and well on your way for your first sandbox conversion.
This 90-minute interactive training complements our 3-part curriculum of recorded meet-the-expert webcasts (see links below) which takes a much deeper look at the topics but requires a considerably greater time investment, hence, the choice of LMK or MTE is dependent on time and detail required. This interactive session is available monthly in both English and German.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register now : SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion
Monthly in both English and German.
During this 90 minute interactive session, we will:
- Introduce the topic
- Role(s)/of a sandbox in a conversion project /Why/When
- Discuss planning your sandbox conversion
- Functional prerequisites
- Technical prerequisites
- Making the right choice, Understanding SUM , DMO of SUM, DMO with system move or ascsmove
- Understanding the impact of shadow instance on target in 1909 and above
- Guide you on how to execute the sandbox conversion
- Overview of the execution of SUM : Uptime
- Overview of the execution of SUM : Downtime
- Explore how to analyze and improve Downtime (if time allows)
- Analysis of upganafiles
- Advanced approaches
- Take a look at lessons learnt from SAP S/4HANA projects
Other LMK topics in a variety of languages (see abstracts for details)
3-Part Sandbox Conversion MTE curriculum
- Part 1: Prerequisites
- Part 2: Maintenance Planner
- Part 3a: DMO of SUMfor SAP ECC on AnyDB
- Part 3b: SUMfor SAP ECC on SAP HANA
Other Useful Resources
Join our online collaboration platform
Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps.