SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
- Are you thinking of moving to SAP S/4HANA?
- Would you like a personalized report to identify what will change in your SAP ECC system?
- Do you want a report that both your business users and technical teams can discuss?
- And would you like SAP training in your local language (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese & Japanese)?
SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA delivers all this and more!
This powerful tool extracts information from your current ECC system, digs deep and provides a user friendly dashboard report to help you focus on the key topics for your SAP S/4HANA journey.
The key topics that will be discussed in this 105-minute Live Must-Know interactive training:
- Simplification items (what changes in my system from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA)
- Activities related to simplification items
- Add-on compatibility
- Active business functions
- SAP S/4HANA sizing
- Custom code analysis
- Recommended SAP Fiori apps
- Business process discovery
- SAP innovative business solutions
- Customer vendor integration analysis
- Financial Data Quality
- Planned Downtime Calculator
What about SAP training in my local language?
This live, 90-minute, interactive session in your local language will give you the must-know facts, a live demonstration, and help you to plan your next steps based on your SAP Readiness Check results.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register: Understanding SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA.
Presented in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French & Japanese
What are Live Must-Know interactive webcasts? Read our blog to find out more.
Other Interactive Sessions.…
Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA – Fundamentals
SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion
Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA
Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA Finance
Join our online collaboration platform?
Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps.