- Are you thinking of moving to SAP S/4HANA?
- Would you like a personalized report to identify what will change in your SAP ECC system?
- Do you want a report that both your business users and technical teams can discuss?
- And would you like SAP training in your local language?
SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA delivers all this and more!
This powerful tool extracts information from your current ECC system, digs deep and provides a user friendly dashboard report to help you focus on the key topics for your SAP S/4HANA journey.
The key topics that will be discussed in this 90-minute Live Must-Know interactive training:
- Simplification items (what changes in my system from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA)
- Activities related to simplification items
- Add-on compatibility
- Active business functions
- SAP S/4HANA sizing
- Custom code analysis
- Recommended SAP Fiori apps
- Business process discovery
- SAP innovative business solutions
- Business partners
What about SAP training in my local language?
This live, 90-minute, interactive session in your local language will give you the must-know facts, a live demonstration, and help you to plan your next steps based on your SAP Readiness Check results.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
- Sep 17th – French – EMEA/Canada
- Oct 19th – German – EMEA
- Oct 21st– English – EMEA/APJ
- Oct 27th – Spanish – EMEA/LAC (registration opening soon)
- Nov 18th – English – EMEA/NA
- Nov 30th – German – EMEA
- Dec 10th– English – EMEA/APJ
- Dec 10th– French – EMEA/Canada
For more details on live must-know interactive training, review our blog.
Other available Live Must-Know Interactive Training:
Join our online collaboration platform?
Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps.