All about SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services
Being an SAP Partner, you have a lot of essential resources at your service such as Communities, blogs & KBAs etc. However, today I’m proud to introduce our private community “SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services Community” dedicated only to our SAP Partners and Internals.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services Community is a safe space where Partners and SAP Internals can ask questions and share their experience. The focus of the community is the implementation and operation of SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud. Discussions center around implementation tips, product how-to questions and the overcoming of both product and implementation challenges.
The community is actively used by both experts and newcomers to find answers, share insights and to highlight specific information sources and events that are considered critical knowledge for post sales customer-facing and implementation roles.
Please make sure to visit various sections of the community such as the Line of Business (Finance, Professional Services, Sales, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Procurement, Service Management) & Cross-topics (Data Readiness/Data Migration, Test Automation Tool & Testing, Integration & Extensibility, Output Management, Machine Learning, Situation Handling, Lifecycle Management) pages. There you will find some expert content, key links and the forum to help you advance your knowledge.
Our experts have worked diligently to create and manage a lot of content with the help of expert and experienced consultants to put all the information in one place to scale out this information for our Partners and SAP Internals. As we know SAP hosts an ocean of information, however, when someone wants to investigate any specific topic, they struggle to get the right information in the correct sequence at the right point of time.
Additionally, I want to highlight that Partners and Internals are still welcome to be the part of the Public Customer Community. The Customer Community is the most active space for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials Q&A with 10,000 active members as of July 2020 where how-to and product questions are welcomed and typically very quickly managed in this space. However, in case you seek to discuss questions or challenges in a more confidential environment, this private space community has been created to enable and encourage you to ask questions you might otherwise not – so please, do ask.
In our community I would really encourage our Partners to sign up for the notification to be notified for the new content, so that they are notified as soon as there is a new content upload on the community.
At this point, I also want to highlight that we as SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services team offers a wide range of Portfolio, which covers the below workshops for the qualified Partners. To check about your qualification, please contact us at email@example.com
- Cloud Mindset Adoption- A strong cloud mindset is a prerequisite for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers to achieve sustained success. This workshop will provide the attendees with the comprehension and appreciation of the importance for customers to establish a good organizational change management in conjunction with implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Leverage SAP Activate- SAP Activate is the best practice methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation. The workshop introduces you to the activate framework and will cover in detail each phase. Giving you the confidence to applying and leveraging the Activate methodology to expertly manage SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementations.
- Data Migration Readiness– This service helps to prepare an implementation team for data migration activities in their SAP S/4HANA Cloud project.
Introducing the various approaches available for migrating data to your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system using the data migration cockpit.
Includes best practices guidance, practical tips, potential pitfalls and various other project team and specialist tips.
- Automated Testing- This service helps to prepare an implementation team for making their test strategy and testing their SAP S/4HANA Cloud project.
Introducing the participants to the various testing types, test governance and time to test. It will also include different types of test automates and a walk-through on how to use SAP S/4HANA Test Automation Tool.
- Integration & Extensibility- This service offering provides deep insights in the aspects of integration and extensibility during an SAP S/4HANA Cloud project.
It introduces the participants to the various dynamics available in integration and extensibility with SAP S/4HANA Cloud as the core for Intelligent Enterprise suite. The service also includes the best practices, general guidelines on integration, use cases from the SAP fraternity.
- Organizational Change Management and Business Readiness- This service caters to implementation teams familiar with the SAP Activate methodology. Participants of this 4-5 hour hands-on workshop learn how to cover the entire bandwidth and depth of activities required for Organizational Change Management and business readiness to ensure user adoption when introducing ERP as a service.
- Financials Implementation Guidance- This service helps to prepare an implementation team for finance in their SAP S/4HANA Cloud project. It introduces the participants to a new methodology, update to date major innovations, lessons learned and practical tips, potential pitfalls and various other project team and specialist tips.
- Professional Services Implementation Guidance- This service helps to prepare an implementation team for professional services in their SAP S/4HANA Cloud project. It introduces the participants to a new methodology, update to date major innovations, lessons learned and practical tips, potential pitfalls and various other project team and specialist tips.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud integration scenarios (SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, &more)-Integration is a key enabler for the digital transformation of organizations. The SAP integration approach supports you in using SAP S/4HANA Cloud in a heterogeneous system landscape integrating with multiple systems, such as SAP Ariba, SAP Concur and others. In these virtual webinars we will discuss how the S/4HANA Cloud integration delivers real-time collaboration, visibility, and automation by leveraging standard integration points between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and cloud solution to provide unique trading partner value.
Besides the above 1:1 workshops, we also host 1:N sessions for the below topics-
- Canapes Series -In these interactive events domain experts from SAP product engineering and product management provide insights into current and the upcoming SAP S/4HANA Cloud functionalities. In addition, SAP consultants will share lessons learned and their project experience.The events are aimed at the partner consultants who have been or are in the middle of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation project. Deep SAP S/4HANA Cloud LOBs knowledge is highly recommended. Project managers looking for deeper insights into the product are welcome to join too.
- Community Live series- SAP Expertise Services Community Live series provides a platform for partners (& SAP internals) to ask questions and have an open discussion on the subject matter of SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementations. We will have a panel of experts to answer questions, discuss workarounds and to moderate open discussion on topics that arise throughout the hour. Through the series you will have the opportunity to meet experts from SAP and your SAP S/4HANA Cloud partner peers. We aim to promote SAP expert and partner to partner learning.
Consume and further leverage our additional paid services on a need basis to gain momentum in your SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementations. The offerings are detailed here.
Qualification criteria for the workshop varies, so if you have an upcoming SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation and are interested in one of the workshops, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In these sessions, we come to understand the knowledge gaps most keenly felt by our SAP Partners. If there is no content available, we create or source the content in the form of blogs, notes, or Micro-learning videos and publish them on the community.
If we highlight some facts and figures now, as of today we have more than 3600+ Partners and internal users on-boarded to our Community.
To join our community, please visit the instruction on the one pager for our community and Register here
For any further question please email us on email@example.com
– Sonam Saxena
Topic Expert, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services Team