Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals
If you need to pin down the differences between SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP and how to plan your transition, or if you are thinking of migrating your business to the cloud or even a complete landscape transformation, you will find all the fundamental information to get you started and safely on your way with this 105 minute, interactive live must-know webcast.
If you need just one 105 minute session to help your SAP S/4HANA project get off the ground, then this is it – Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals.
During this live must-know session on Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals, you will:
- Get an overview of SAP S/4HANA and how it compares to SAP ERP.
- Find out about the 2 possible deployment options available to you.
- Investigate the 3 different transition paths you can take.
- Explore the SAP Activate methodology
- Receive an introduction to SAP Model Company.
- Learn what are the 2 SAP S/4HANA trial options
- See how you can take advantage of the simplified data model to accelerate and streamline your business processes.
- Experience live demonstrations of:
- The powerful SAP S/4HANA User Interface -SAP Fiori.
- SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics
- The SAP roadmap viewer
- SAP Best Practice Explorer
And as if that wasn’t enough, you will also get some insight into the SAP Enterprise Support guides program, the relevant SAP Enterprise Support value maps and the Enterprise Support Academy.
These Live Must-Know interactive webcasts are available in many languages, check the list below for your local language.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
English (APJ & NA), German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic
What are Live Must-Know interactive webcasts? Read our blog to find out more.
Other Interactive Sessions.…
Join our online collaboration platform?
Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many topics and other features that our value maps boast.