Today, we would like to offer you some valuable insights into the new SAP Universal ID and its adoption journey throughout the SAP landscape.
What is SAP Universal ID?
SAP Universal ID is your single SAP identity to log into SAP. It’s similar to the Apple-ID, just in the SAP world, by linking all your existing SAP legacy accounts (S/P-Users) to your SAP Universal ID.
You can find additional information here.
Why should I use SAP Universal ID?
SAP Universal ID is part of our ongoing efforts to simplify your SAP login experience. By converting to your own SAP Universal ID, you can:
- Take control: manage your own SAP identity.
- Have one account: seamless login experience across all SAP platforms and application having one account.
- Take our SAP Universal ID with you: take your SAP Universal ID with you no matter where you work, your SAP Universal ID remains with you throughout your career.
In the future, SAP Universal ID will be the new and only login approach as it will replace your various login credentials.
How can I create my own SAP Universal ID?
You can create your SAP Universal ID within one minute! It’s straightforward and takes only three steps to get started!
Go to SAP Universal ID and follow these three steps:
Now, all is set up and you can use your SAP Universal ID to log in to SAP!
You can also follow the instructions in this video.
Where can I log in with my SAP Universal ID?
We’re proud to announce that we’re onboarding more platforms every month. Check out the following list to view the status of your most used platforms and systems.
Currently, you can use your SAP Universal ID to log in to:
- SAP for Me
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad (Software Download Center is not yet supported)
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP Help Portal
- SAP Training & Learning
- SAP Customer Experience Wiki
- SAP SuccessFactors Community
- SAP CX Microlearning videos & SAP CX DOJO
- SAP Store
- SAP Ariba Connect
- SAP PartnerEdge Portal & SAP PartnerEdge Launchpad
- Customer Influence Center
- SAP Best Practices Explorer
- SAP Partner Store
- SAP SF HCM Operational Portal
- SAP Demo Store
- SAP API Business Hub & Enterprise Analytics Hub
- SAP Digital Library
- Certified Solutions Directory
- SAP SQL Anywhere Forum
We continue to enhance your seamless login experience by integrating the following platforms and applications in the upcoming months!
What is the planned roadmap of SAP Universal ID?
Soon, the SAP Universal ID Account Manager is available for you to:
- Manage your personal data
- See all linked legacy accounts of your SAP Universal ID and related data
- Add additional e-mail addresses to your SAP Universal ID
- Switch your primary SAP Universal ID e-mail address
- Change your SAP Universal ID password for all SAP platforms.
Further functionalities are planned to follow. In the second half of this year, we’ll start to roll out the full integration of SAP Universal ID first with SAP for Me. The full integration will allow you to switch seamlessly between your SAP legacy accounts without logging out and back in again.
As more platforms onboard SAP Universal ID, your experience will expand to allow you to browse on different SAP platforms with your respective SAP users and end your sessions with one logout.
Stay curious! More exciting features and functionalities will follow and detailed in future blog posts!
Your SAP Universal ID Team