SAP Analytics Cloud – Expert Guided Implementation
At SAP, one of the ways we empower our customers is via delivery of Expert Guided Implementation (EGI) services. These are multi-hour remote delivered session, powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy and delivered over 3-5 working days.
The purpose of this blog is to inform you about our recently refreshed and revised EGI sessions for SAP Analytics Cloud.
New content and features come along rapidly in our cloud solutions and so we aim to keep out empowerment materials up to date with the latest advancements.
Check out the agenda for our two SAP Analytics Cloud EGI sessions including the newly updated content for
- SAP Analytics Cloud Fundamentals workshop.
- SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
- All participants should have a working SAC tenant, to practice all the exercises demonstrated during the EGI. This could be a demo system, pre-production system etc.
- Align your FREE TRIAL with this guided session to make the best start to your journey with SAP Analytics Cloud.
Day 1 – Introduction + First Story
- Introduction and Preparation
- Overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Model Development
- Import Scenarios
- Story Development
Day 2 – Stories Continues + Content Deployment
- Geo Maps
- Linked Dimensions and Linked Analysis
- Data Blending
- Customization Sharing and Collaboration
- Scheduling Publications
- Content Network
- Business Content
- Analytics Designer or Story 2.0
Day 3 – Analytics Catalog, Widgets, and Mobile Apps
- SAP Analytics Catalog
- Language Translation
- Lifecycle Management
- Custom Widgets
- Mobile Application
Day 4 – Administration + Troubleshooting
- Overview of Connections
- Simple Deployment Kit
- S/4HANA Integration
- SAC Integration with Analysis for Office
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Best Practices for Model and Story Building
- Recommended Number of Tenants
Day 5 – Predictive + Augmented Analytics
- Search to Insight
- Smart Data Discovery
- Smart Insights
- Time Series Forecasting
- R Visualizations
- Smart Grouping
- Predictive Analytics in SAC
- Smart Predict
- Customer Success Stories
Revised content based on the new model type in SAP Analytics Cloud.
Day 1 – Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning
- Overview of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Currency Conversion
- Model Creation- New Model
Day 2 – Story creation
- Story Creation
- Version Management
- Multicurrency Reporting
- Planning Panel
- Variance Analysis
- Advanced Formulae and Variables
Day 3 – Predictive Forecasting, Collaboration features and more
- Data Locking
- Predictive Forecast
- Forecast & Rolling Forecast
- In-Plan Master Data Creation
- Sharing & Collaboration
Day 4 – Data Actions and Allocations
- Data Actions
- Multi Actions
- Structured Allocations
- Value Driver Tree
Day 5 – SAP Planning Solutions Integrated
- Planning Capabilities in Application Designer
- SAP Analytics Hybrid Scenario
- SAP Business Content for S/4HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud Integration with Analysis for Office
- SAP Customer Success Stories
- SAP Analytics Cloud Product Roadmap
Compliment your experience by joining the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps.
We are providing continued support and collaboration after the EGI workshops have completed, along with further enablement materials such as best practice documents and webinars.
This is a great way for you to get access to these services, along with further support and empowerment for SAP Analytics Cloud.
Join the SAP Analytics Solutions value map to receive further assistance, as well as access to a dedicated learning journey on SAP Analytics Cloud.