Labs Talk: Robotic Process Automation with Sebastian Schroetel
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is about business process automation, but the term “robotic” does not mean humanoid robots are taking over these processes. We’re talking about software robots (often just called “bots”) and AI-assisted digital systems that automate processes. RPA is one of the hot IT trends of 2020 and some experts believe that it will change businesses in a more profound way than previous trends.
In this episode, we’re sharing a lot of insight and knowledge when it comes to RPA – but we start with the basics so everybody can make up his mind and put RPA onto a big picture. Our interviewee, Sebastian Schroetel, is the Head of Intelligent Robotic Process Automation at SAP and we’re very grateful to have such a competent partner nearby to discuss this topic.
- Automatisierung mit Robotik Process Automation
- SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- Free Trial: click the Try Now button
- SAP Community page for Intelligent RPA
- SAP White Paper – Launch Business Productivity with Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- S/4HANA & Intelligent RPA Infographic + PDF
- Use Case Discovery tool online with an abbreviated PDF
- Short product video – SAP Intelligent RPA
- Short video series – RPA Talk
- Digitalist – Robotic Process Automation: The Dawn Of Unlimited Intelligence
- Medium – Robotic Process Automation
- Forbes – Remote Working: What it Means for RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Towards Data Science – RPA Trends: This is what we can expect this year