Benefits of Gamification With SAP SuccessFactors LMS – Make Learning a Game !!
When you turn your organization’s learning into a game, users are more invested in their learning !!
I hope you are healthy and safe.
Better learning experience: The learner can experience “fun” during the game and still learn if the level of engagement is high. A good gamification strategy with high levels of engagement will lead to an increase in recall and retention.
Better learning environment: Gamification provides an effective, informal learning environment, and helps learners practice real life situations and challenges in a safe environment. This leads to a more engaged learning experience that facilitates better knowledge retention.
Instant feedback: It provides instant feedback so that learners know what they know or what they should know. This too facilitates better learner engagement and thereby better recall and retention.
Prompting behavioural change: Points, badges, and leader boards would surely make training awesome. However, gamification is about a lot more than just those surface level benefits. Gamification can drive strong behavioural change especially when combined with the scientific principles of repeated retrieval and spaced repetition.
Before you can administer the game settings in SAP SuccessFactors Learning, you need to set up a game server. You have partners available for Gamification Integration like BunchBall, GamEffective
Watch this amazing Demo on Bunchball Gamification Platform fully integrated with SuccessFactors Learning
Gamification is about:
- Bringing non-game situations to life with Gamified elements.
- Providing learners with a taste of real-life situations in a Gamified flavor.
- “Serious game based” concepts with the game objectives aligned to the learning objectives.
- Long-term Gamification – Involving completion of larger milestones, real-time simulations, monthly evaluation of learner’s performance and so on.
- Tactile and multi-platform Gamification – Featuring Virtual Reality, mobile and wearable technology.
Thank you for reading this blog post. I will come up with more detailed information and user-friendly experience using Gamification with SAP SuccessFactors LMS in my future blog posts.
Have a great day !!
congratulations on your first blog! hope to see some more constructive stuff!
You're more helpful than you realize.