Expert-Guided Implementation (EGI) – The practical training option
Have you ever completed a training session, but when you apply your new found knowledge, something goes wrong or your system doesn’t react as it should and you find yourself frustrated? Have you thought – “if only there was someone experienced that I could quickly ask questions, if and when I needed help?”
At SAP, we understand that in our ever changing world we must seek out opportunities to support you and integrate our learning resources into your daily activities. To make this possible we would like to introduce a learning format called Expert-guided implementation (EGI).
Expert-guided implementation (EGI) is a multi-hour remote session, powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy and delivered over 3-5 working days. They are highly practical, focusing on step-by-step progression through to the completion of a defined task or set of tasks.
The sessions are two-fold:
- In the online classroom usually 1-2 hours in duration, an SAP expert demonstrates step-by-step the execution of a target activity
- You then have the support of the SAP expert if you should come across a stumbling block when you execute the demonstrated steps within your own SAP environment or provided cloud system
In order to participate, you must be ready to invest 2 or more hours daily (during the training week).
Register below for some of our currently available* EGI’s:
*Please note that the list below captures SAP S/4HANA EGI and SAP Analytics Cloud topics. To get the complete list of all EGI topics, please logon to SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
- SAP S/4HANA Implementation with SAP Activate
- SAP S/4HANA: Solution Activation with SAP Best Practices – relevant for customers planning a greenfield scenario – public blog
- Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA – key asset for customers planning a conversion scenario
- Logistics in SAP S/4HANA –public blog
- SAP Readiness Check tool for SAP S/4HANA –public blog
- Data migration strategy and tools for greenfield implementation of SAP S/4HANA – public blog
- SAP S/4HANA Custom Code Impact Analysis – key asset for customers planning a conversion scenario
- SAP Fiori Configuration on SAP S/4HANA– key asset for customers planning a greenfield scenario
- SAP Analytics Cloud, Digital Boardroom and Analytics Hub
- SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning
Visit us on SAP Support Portal to find more details and upcoming sessions.