SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit is an interactive online dashboard analysing the status of your SAP solution, support services and achievements based on solution monitoring capabilities, usage KPIs, availability, consumption of ES offerings, support cases status and other support relevant metrics
After a successful Go Live in December 2019, the cockpit is being continuously improved.
With the Wave 5 the SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit provides a new Feedback Option to share your experiences. Based on this feedback SAP will be able to correctly identify challenging aspects of the application, initiate changes and improve the overall situation.
This is how we – together – make the application experience better for everyone. Thank you very much for your contribution!
HOW TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK
- Feedback for the cockpit overall:
- In the cockpit’s upper-right corner you will find the new icon to provide the overall feedback to the reporting cockpit. You can use the stars for the overall rating and the text field to provide the details on what you liked and what needs to be improved.
- All provided feedbacks will be displayed as average to all users if you click on the feedback icon next time.
- Feedback for the single data section:
- You can also provide feedback for each individual section and subsection of the cockpit by using the feedback icon in the data section.
- The overall results of all feedback provided to the cockpit sections will be displayed in the appropriate Summary Indicator in the “Summary” section.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY FEEDBACK?
Our experts / engineering team that owns the application will review your feedback and use it to plan future developments.
IDENTIFIED IMPROVEMENTS & RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
SAP keeps you informed regularly on the customer portal page sap.com/esrc and showcases your input into the experience management.
You can see here the overall feedback, questions and input provided and the areas of most interest within the SAP Enterprise Support Reporting cockpit to improve our service and delight your experience.
In the meantime please keep sending us feedback. We love to hear from you!
To get started with the SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit you can listen to the recording of the Meet the Expert Session in SAP ES Academy.
To get more information on the SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit you can visit the relevant blogs.