Live Process Content Packages – your accelerators for Digital Process Automation
Creating net-new processes or doing extensions of workflows, helps you to increase the level of digital process automation within your enterprise. Often you need to start from scratch. As a developer you probably just have some basic information from the business department. Or you are part of the business department and want to make these changes on your own.
- process templates
- user interfaces
- decision logic
- visibility scenarios
The packages itself are available via SAP API Business Hub. Covering new processes in different areas and extensions for workflows with SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA or industry-specific solutions, e.g. SAP for Utilities.
As a process owner you can easily adapt these processes in a no-code/low-code environment, create your own variants, adapt the business rules or KPIs coming with the visibility scenarios. You have full flexibility and most important: you do not need to start from scratch.
As there are many packages already available, please find here the list with some further information. Including blogs introducing the use case and details as well as videos showing the implemented use cases and how to get there. Experience the difference you can achieve with them:
- NEW Document Centric Approval Process
- Capital Expenditure Approval Process | Blog | Video | Mission
- NEW Sample Capital Expenditure Approval Process
- Purchase Requisition Approval and Release | Blog | Video | Mission
- Vendor Onboarding | Blog | Video | Mission
- Maintain Purchase Info Record | Blog | Video | Mission
- Visibility on Accounts Payable | Video | Blog
- Visibility on Accounts Receivable | Video | Blog
- Visibility on Procure-to-Pay | Video | Blog
- Visibility on Order-to-Cash | Video | Blog
- Business Partner Payment Data Change Approval |
- Non-Commodity Subscription for Utilities
- Product Change Management
- NEW SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Event Consumption in SAP Cloud Platform Process Visibility
Currently, we are in the process of creation further content packages. All are based on the feedback and requirements received by you – our customers and partners.
Please be invited to:
- get more information around Digital Process Automation with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management in SAP Community
- discover all available live process content packages
- get started with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management
And accelerate digital process automation today.