At this year’s Global Partner Summit, it was announced that free global access to software demonstration environments to partners would be available.
In this blog, I will answer some of the more common questions I receive as part of the Demo Concierge team.
What is it?
It is a free and easy to access shared demo landscape, available for all qualifying partners, comprised of the most relevant online scenarios, and a growing repository of offline scenarios for the Intelligent Enterprise.
Why use it?
- Take advantage of a system that is regularly updated with latest release features and demo content;
- Gain free access with up to 10 named users;
- Get access to virtual demo enablement and a dedicated demo concierge service, providing you with the expert guidance and coaching to ensure you are fully equipped with the skills and resources to deliver an end-to-end demo experience to your customers.
How to get access?
Follow these 3 simple steps first:
1) See if you meet the qualification criteria:
- Partner account with valid SAP PartnerEdge Partnership status (valid partners in the “Build”, “Run”, “Sell”, “Service” engagement model) or Global Strategic Services Partners in Manage My Partnership application;
- Partner Account with valid Partner E-signer in Manage My Users application;
- A minimum of 1 user must have a shared demo validation not older than 12 months.
- Add Agreement “Shared Demo Agreement”, and sign it – via the Manage My Agreements
E-signer must approve the agreement, if it was not the e-signer who had done the shared demo validation. Check How to Request & Sign Demo Agreement.
- Approve the Agreement – via Manage My Approvals – if necessary.
- Place the Order in Manage My Services.
- Add material “SAP Partner Demo Environment, shared option” in Manage My Services. Check How to Order Shared Demo Services.
- Find demo scripts that help you build a compelling SAP Intelligent Enterprise story relevant to your solution/industry/line of business. Access SAP Demo Store for online and offline demos.
By providing SAP Partners with free access to an integrated, pre-configured software demonstration environment should help expedite sales conversations. SAP has kept its promise to partners in the movement towards Next-Generation Partnering. Partners can have free access to some of the most popular intelligent enterprise demonstration scenarios.