Accelerate the integration across your value chain and connect your processes, APIs and data using the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite is SAP’s strategic integration platform as a service to simplify and accelerate the integration of SAP as well as non-SAP applications in heterogenous landscapes. The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite is a versatile and enterprise-grade hybrid integration platform that addresses integration holistically.
The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite follows the following key principles:
- Open integration: The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite supports the integration of both SAP and non-SAP systems, for example via the Cloud Integration capability and the more than 160 connectivity options that are offered with the Open Connectors capability of the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite. Furthermore, the SAP Cloud Platform Integration supports API based integration as well as event based integration scenarios. The available APIs, events, connectivity options through the Open Connectors capability are published on the SAP API Business Hub.
- Out-of-the-box integration: The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite offers Integration Packs as pre-delivered integration content including mappings and pre-configured adapters for more than 1500 integration scenarios. These Integration Packs are published on the SAP API Business Hub and support the integration of SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Holistic integration: The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite provides a holistic integration platform that covers all flavours of integration, such as integration of processes, data, events, users, IoT devices, analytics etc.
- AI-driven integration: The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite leverages artificial intelligence to even further simplify and accelerate the integration, for example via a crowd-based machine learning approach to define, maintain and deploy integration content much faster than building the integration content manually.
The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite supports the following integration styles and patterns:
- Application to application (A2A) integration across value-chains, such as lead-to-cash, recruit-to-retire, source-to-pay and design-to-operate. Hereby the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite supports the integration of both SAP as well as non-SAP applications.
- Integration of business partners (B2B) across enterprise boundaries, for example for the integration of buyers and suppliers based on EDI.
- eGovernment (B2G) integration scenarios for the integration of public authorities in order to support digital compliance.
- API-driven integration scenarios for real-time integrations based on open APIs.
- Event-driven Integration scenarios to support sense-and-respond scenarios based on events, streaming of events etc.
- Data Integration integration scenarios to support for example data lake and data warehousing scenarios.
- Master Data integrations based on a harmonised, unified enterprise domain model.
- Device Integration (Internet of Things): Device integration scenarios in order to integrate data from IoT devices with business applications.
- Analytics integration scenarios in order to supports for example data integration for analytical purposes.
In order to help customers to define their strategy and guidelines for the integration of business processes, data, people, IoT devices etc. SAP offers the SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (SAP ISA-M). The SAP ISA-M offers predefined integration patterns, best practices, architecture blueprints, which help enterprise architects and integration architects to define their enterprise integration strategy. There is also an SAP Integration Assessment Tool available that offers customers the opportunity to assess their integration maturity and receive recommendations how to increase the integration maturity level.
Further information about the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite and how it accelerates integrations across your value chain and connects your business processes, APIs and data with each other, can be found in this YouTube video:
Additional information about the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite is available at the following links:
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite – Community
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite – OpenSAP Course
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite – Product Page
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite – Demo Mini-series
Questions should not be raised in the comments section of the Blog post, but in the SAP Q&A Platform of the community. This helps to get a more structured approach of the answers and makes it easier to find the right answer to a question later on.
Please, first check if your question might have already been raised by someone else by using this link (Disclaimer: if no questions raised yet, this link leads to a page not found).
If your question hasn’t been asked yet, please use this link this to post a new question to this session.
I hope you enjoyed this session and found it useful.