[SCP CD v1] Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA)
Blog Community Days
The objective of the Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) is to create one rich and simple customer experience for finding, trying, buying, and consuming cloud services from SAP and partners for net-new and installed base customers.It allows customers to integrate, extend and innovate own applications with business and technical functionality offered as cloud services in a flexible way.
There is no need to license a SAP Cloud Platform service individually anymore. Cloud services can be used when demand arises and be retired if not needed anymore. Charges incur on actual usage and will be charged monthly against the prior purchased Cloud Credit.
In this video you will get a brief overview of the Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement:
- Choice of Commercial Models
- SAP Cloud Platform Service Catalog (see the service catalog blog)
- Estimater for cost planning (Read more: Blog – Functions & Features)
- Customer Stories (Use Cases)
- Modelling of Organizational Structure in Subaccounts
- Entitlements and service plans are instrumental for usage control (see also Managing Entitlements & Quotas and Blog)
- Managing Orgs and Spaces
- Usage Transparency to Allow Full Control (See also sap.com: Monitoring Usage and Consumption Costs [Feature Set A] or [Feature Set B]
- CPEA Price List
- Monthly Balance Statement (See also blogs: Improving transparency on the monthly consumption & SAP Cloud Platform – New monthly balance statement)
Link to the presentation.
Links to the Question section
Questions should not be raised in the comments section of the blog, but in the Questions-Tool of the community (answers.sap.com) . This helps to get a more structured approach to answers and makes it easier to find the right answer to a question later on.
Please, first check if your question might have already been raised by someone else by using this link.