Welcome to the August update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
Introducing SAP Training and Adoption
As businesses have accelerated their digital transformations, demand for an effective digital learning experience has skyrocketed. To meet this demand, SAP has announced an enhanced SAP Training and Adoption portfolio of online courses and training designed to drive software adoption, employee success, and business outcomes. SAP Training and Adoption meets this vast and growing need, providing trainees with the flexibility to learn at their own pace, from anywhere at any time. Whether used online or on-site, SAP Training and Adoption provides solutions and services designed to ease customer adoption and use of SAP technology.
You can learn more about the portfolio in the related press releases, available both in English and in German. The announcement was accompanied by several publications, such as an interview published in SAP News Center with Eva Zauke, SAP’s Chief Knowledge Officer, a Forbes article, and there is more to come.
Soft Skill E-books in SAP Learning Hub
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can access exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you and those complementary to your SAP skills.
Here are some highlights this month:
- Wellbeing at Work, a Practical Guide
- Communicating With Empathy
- Performing Under Pressure
- Audiobook: How to be Successful, Despite Yourself
- Audiobook: Management Basics
For the full library please go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Learn Soft Skills’ to read more on your chosen topics.
Webcast Series for SAP S/4HANA
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support.
Join this new exciting take on the classic session, SAP S/4HANA Live Must-Know webcast, available for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Learn ‘must know’ facts about SAP S/4HANA, and ask questions in this interactive, live series.
Join our SAP S/4HANA Live Must-Know series to gain valuable insights into:
- Getting started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals*
- SAP S/4HANA Readiness Check*
- SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion*
Read the full blog post for more information and to register today.
*Links accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support.
SAP Project Coach for SAP S/4HANA in SAP Learning Rooms
The goal of the SAP Project Coach chatbot for SAP S/4HANA is to support our customers and partners in their SAP S/4HANA implementation projects. SAP Project Coach can answer more than 1,600 SAP S/4HANA-related questions across different areas, including finance, sales, custom code, and platform and technology. Two transition scenarios are covered: system conversion and new implementation.
SAP Project Coach for SAP S/4HANA is now also available in SAP Learning Rooms such as in SAP S/4HANA Overview Learning Room*, SAP Finance Learning Room*, SAP Transportation Management Learning Room*, and SAP Extended Warehouse Management Learning Room*. Members of these SAP Learning Rooms can use the chatbot while studying the course materials, practicing with SAP Live Access, or preparing for an SAP Global Certification for SAP S/4HANA – and also for their projects.
* Links accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
More than 650 live sessions have been scheduled for Q3 on several topics so that you can continue to learn and expand your skills right from your desk. Here is a selection of some of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Supply Chain (S4C45): August 24-28, 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
- Live session on SAP Commissions data loader UI: August 25, 5:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session series on SAP Ariba contracts: August 24-28, 12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. (EDT) and later from 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Live session on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud business content: August 25, 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (CEST)
You can find the entire live session schedule for August here. Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
Live Sessions on SAP IoT and Edge Services
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition, SAP Learning Hub, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, and SAP Learning Hub, academic edition.
We are glad to announce new live sessions* scheduled on SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services topics in the SAP IoT and Edge Learning Room*. These live sessions are designed to help learners understand the transformational value of IoT and edge computing and give a basic understanding for SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with SAP experts and ask questions.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in our sessions:
- Data-Driven Business Value: An overview of customer use cases with SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services – September 16th
- Ansaldo Energia’s Predictive Maintenance: Learn how the company implemented SAP IoT and Edge Services in their lighthouse plant for European Industry 4.0 – September 29th
- Empowering People and Improving Safety in the Process Industry: A customer example implemented by our partner Westernacher based on SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services – October 8th
- How SAP Edge Services Extends processing Power from the Cloud to the Edge – October 15th
You can find more information and registration links for the upcoming sessions in the SAP IoT and Edge Learning Room*.
*Links accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Live Access Overview Sessions
SAP Live Access helps you hone your skills and practice hands-on with live SAP training systems. To give anyone interested in SAP Live Access an overview of the platform, SAP is offering overview sessions to introduce the benefits and basic functionalities of our portal with more than 500 training systems.
The overview sessions are available on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 11th of August, 4:00 p.m. (CEST) and 10:00 a.m. (EST)
- Wednesday, 12th of August, 10:00 a.m. (CEST)
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Analytics Cloud: Analytics Designer (SACAD1)
- SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing for Production Engineering and Operations (S4280)
- Master Data Configuration for Project Control in SAP S/4HANA (S4121)
- SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing – Functions & Innovations (S4MA1)
- Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA – Delta from SAP BW on any DB (classic) (BW462)
- SAP Real Estate: Contracts, Conditions and Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F72)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Product Development (S4100)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.