Set your databases free! — with SAP Advanced SQL Migration
This is the main post in a series of blogs on the topic of migration custom applications to SAP databases, using the SAP Advanced SQL Migration tool.
- SAP’s best-kept secret?
- Q: How to demonstrate a DBMS migration? (A: with a video)
- Version 3.4: support for Netezza and Hana 2 SP04
- Challenges when converting @@ERROR checking from SQL Server to Hana – and how to solve them
- How to proceed with SAP Advanced SQL Migration
- SAP Advanced SQL Migration: What are Run Time Components (RTCs)?
- PL/SQL DBMS_OUTPUT package conversion for SAP Hana
- SAP Hana NULL string concatenation
- Data migration to SAP Hana through SDA
- Converting complex column defaults into SAP Hana
- Teradata: ‘date’ to ‘numeric’ conversion
- SQL Server: ‘date’ to ‘numeric’ conversion
- Teradata ‘FORMAT PHRASE’ conversion to HANA
- The Latest And Greatest: version 3.5 of SAP Advanced SQL Migration
- (NEW Jan 2021) SAP Advanced SQL Migration version 220.127.116.11 available now
- Using SAP Advanced SQL Migration tool for pre-migration complexity assessment
- Pre-migration complexity assessment real case example
- What’s new in SAP Advanced SQL Migraiton tool 18.104.22.168 (Feb 2023)
NB: previously, SAP Advanced SQL Migration was called ‘Exodus’. It was renamed in 2017.
(if you have questions that cannot wait until the next blog post, contact your local SAP representative or Advanced_SQL_Migration@sap.com)
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.