SAP Business Application Studio (BAS) – the evolution of SAP Web IDE – [SCP CD v1]
Earlier this year, SAP unveiled SAP Business Application Studio – the new cloud based Development Environment for SAP’s Multi-cloud environment (an evolution of SAP Web IDE).
It’s a modern development environment, tailored for efficient development of business applications for the Intelligent Enterprise. Application such as: SAP Fiori, SAP S/4HANA extensions, modeling workflows, and mobile applications to name a few.
It takes the developer experience to a whole new level, offers more value, better time to market with many new capabilities, more control over the environment, an improved extensibility framework and a lot more content.
This session includes:
- Introduction to SAP Business Application Studio
- Demo of its capabilities using a simple SAP Fiori freestyle app development
- Comparison with SAP Web IDE
- High level roadmap
- Getting started with SAP Business Application Studio
- SAP Business Application Studio homepage.
- SAP Business Application Studio – Info Blog.
- SAP Business Application Studio is available on SAP Store.
- This session’s presentation.
Links to the Question section
Questions should not be raised in the comments section of the blog, but in the Questions-Tool of the community (answers.sap.com) . This helps to get a more structured approach of the answers and makes it easier to find the right answer to a question later on.
Please, first check if your question might have already been raised by someone else by using this link (Disclaimer: if no questions raised yet, this link leads to a page not found).
If your question hasn’t been asked yet, please use this link to post a new question to this session.
I hope you enjoyed this session and found it useful.
I’m wishing you productive and fun use of SAP Business Application Studio.