The Customer Connection initiative for Plant Maintenance (PM) in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is dedicated to improve the current Plant Maintenance solution in the Business Suite. Customer Connection is an influence program that offers you the opportunity to influence the software.
You can find more information about the Customer Connection initiative in general here.
You can find detailed information about the ongoing Customer Connection project for Plant Maintenance specifically here.
In case you want to get involved and influence the development, follow in the Innovation space and contact Zeliha Dikmen. The Customer Connection group is always happy to get more customers involved in defining, testing and improving the current solution.
In this blog, we will collect the posts about the improvements already delivered to our customers:
- Enhanced Display of Purchasing Data within Plant Maintenance Order
- Simplified Tracking of preventive maintenance activities
- Simplified User experience in Maintenance Order
- adding Objects to the Order Object List Web User Interface
- Enhancements for basic order view
- Mass Material Availability Check for Maintenance Order
- Keep your Plant maintenance Master data in synch
- Improve Planning Efficiency by reducing repetitive data entry
- Create consistent master data for preventive maintenance
- Mass Change of User Status in List transactions within Plant Maintenance
- Mass Change of Customer fields in Notification Order List now available
- Optimize Collaboration with supplier and use new additional text out of PM order
- Classification of Maintenance Plan
- Attaching Documents reason codes and cause code to Maintenance Item
- Specifying End Date and End Counter for Maintenance Plans
- Notification: Sort catalog codes on description
- New features for mass changing functional locations and equipment
- A common list view for task lists and operations
- Maintenance Order: Determine the delivery address for external operations
- Easier Planning for External Services and Non-stock Materials
- Reset Completed Task Status in Maintenance Notifications
- New display options for classification in equipment and functional locations
- Standard export to spreadsheet functionality in PM list transactions
- Maintenance Order: Cancellation of status ‘Do not Execute’
- End-of-Use Date for Equipments and Functional Locations
- Mass change for task lists and operations
If you have any questions about the delivered improvements then leave a comment, and we’ll be happy to answer!