Modification of Released IDOC Segment Definition
The normal procedure to create Idoc type is:
- Create Idoc segment type at WE31;
- Create Idoc basic type at WE30;
- Assign Idoc segment type at Idoc basic type.
After IDoc basic type been created at WE30, you can’t modify it at released status. What if you want to change the Minimum number / Maximum number for one segment?
- Go to menu Edit-> Cancel Release the Idoc type first.
- Enter change mode and click the Idoc segment need to change its segment limits
- Go to menu Edit-> Segment Attributes
Modify the limit value and go back to the previous screen set release will do. If you want to change the segment structure fields, need to cancel the IDoc segment first as well.