The objective of this article is to consolidate the multitude of information in one place from the perspective of a product which helps customers, partners and consultant to get quick information.
|Documentation||SAP Commission Help Portal|
|Ask a Question||Post your questions|
|Learning Journeys||Learn yourself through each module|
|Support Ticket||Raise a Support ticket for Issues|
|Power Hours||Product Support Webinar|
|Enable.cx||Micro learning Videos|
|CX Works||Customer Experience Works on Commissions|
|RoadMaps||Road Map Explorer|
|Training & Certification||SAP Commissions Training|
|Blogs||Technical, Product related information|
|Release Notes||Product release Notes|
|Project Framework||SAP Commissions Project Delivery|
Overall related to SAP Product
|SAP Global Support||SAP Support Portal|
|Learning Hub||SAP Learning Hub|
|Trust Center||Find Compliance/Agreements,Cloud Status,Data centers & many more ….|
|Influence and Adoption||Customer & Partner Influence on SAP Commissions|
|Downloads||SAP Development Tools|
|Discover||SAP Universal ID|
|HANA Academy||Watch YouTube videos|
|Newsletter Subscription||Subscribe Notification for Newsletter|
How can I get access?
You can view some content without being logged in. To view all content, however, you need to log in with a valid customer or partner ID called an S user. Login is not possible with a self-generated user ID (Public or P user).
To get an S user as an existing customer or partner, you need to do the following:
- Contact the super administrator of your company. If you do not know who the super administrator of your company is, please contact the SAP Customer Interaction Center (CIC). They will tell you who your S user administrator is.
- Request an S User ID from your company’s security manager for SAP systems, alternatively super administrator or SAP partnership coordinator.
- If you do not know who is your company’s security manager for SAP systems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your full company name, address and partner number.
Simplified Logon Experience with SAP Universal ID
As part of our on-going efforts to simplify your logon experiences with SAP, we are pleased to introduce SAP Universal ID on the platform, which allows you to consolidate your multiple user accounts into one Universal ID.
By converting to SAP Universal ID, you can:
- Keep your account for life.
- Use one login for all of your accounts.
- Manage all accounts in one profile.
If you cannot wait any longer, create your own SAP Universal ID now!