Our July release has seen some significant platform improvements all around – for our CIAM for B2C and B2B offerings, and for ECPM. As always you can read more details on our release notes and relevant documentation.
CIAM for B2B
Organization onboarding flows and downstream processes can now be automated by relying on a series of new Webhook events that are triggered at various stages of the organization’s journey:
- Organization Requested
- Organization Entered Draft Stage
- Organization Entered Approval Workflow
- Organization Activated
- Organization Suspended
- Organization Rejected
- Organization Workflow Enabled
CIAM for B2C
The CIAM for B2C release is all about making the customer experience that much smoother so that users have a delightful interaction with your brand, while user data stored in your Gigya database accurately reflects the user’s current account status.
- Global Access provides users with a seamless experience and single identity as they travel the world and connect to your app from different locations. This release includes:
- Supporting Extensions for Global Access implementations, allowing you to apply custom validations and data enrichment on various login, registration and profile update scenarios
- You can now manage session expiration on Global sites, by signing the session cookie with an RSA token.
- Resident data centers are assigned to users during registration. You can now change the resident data center of a user at a later stage.
- Screen-set based account linking flow is now supported for Phone Number Login.
- New Webhooks for account changes:
- Account merged – fired when accounts are linked in a link account scenario.
- Account progressed – fired when an account progresses from lite to full.
- Account UID changed – fired whenever the UID changes for this account.
- New flows for Lite account progression give you the flexibility to choose from a screen-set implementation, API-based implementation or relying on a site policy for auto-progressing users when they register with their lite emails. Together with a new webhook for lite account progression, these improvements give you better flexibility in building your relationship with your customers throughout their customer journey, such as customizing the screens you use for account progression, or sending a discount voucher after a user progresses from lite to full.
- Consent management for site groups: on a child site, you can now you can now reset the consent statement status for a user by calling resetSitePreferences.