In this post I share with you some new features coming soon in the C4C 2008 Release.
Here I only mention some of the functionalities that will facilitate the day to day for those who work with the product.
Planned Upgrade of Test Tenants- 1+2 August 2020
Planned Upgrade of Production Tenants- 15+16 August 2020
In this new version, the SAP team brings us many new features. But the two features that most impact the appearance of the product are, without a doubt, the new theme of Safira and the Kanban board for “My Ticket” What do you think?
And what other features do you find most useful?
Here I list the top 10 according to my point of view.
- Fiori UI: New tiles for Home Page – Kanban Board for ”My Ticket”
2. Fiori UI: New tiles for Home Page – Video Tile
3.Fiori UI: Safira – New Theme (Beta)
4. Business Partner: Clickable Phone number
5. TopicArea: Home view supported in Impersonation
6. SAP Intelligent Sales Execution (ISE): Pipeline Flow (Only for Enterprise Licence)
7. Lead: Additional Actions available on Lead Quick View
8. Ticket Restriction Rule for Service Organization
9. SAP Cloud for Customer Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Transactional Scenarios – Service
10. Create Follow up Service Order in S/4 HANA Cloud from C4C Ticket
All documentation of the new feature you can find in this link: https://cxwiki.sap.com/display/custwebinvideo/SAP+Cloud+for+Customer+2008+Release+Briefing
What other features do you find most useful?