Evolution from Fiori In-Store Merchandising to SAP Smart Store
Our store solution today:
SAP offers proven mobile and desktop solutions for In-Store merchandising since many years and has helped over 22,000 retail stores worldwide in different segment and sizes to run better. Our recent innovation is Fiori In-Store Merchandising. It lets retail store associates access information in back-end systems to improve transaction speed productivity and accuracy and enable customer service and inventory management. It increases productivity by providing store associates with role based and real-time access to functions and information to provide customers with information they need.
A set of intuitive standard apps out of the box, Role based Launchpad helps to access everything, Responsive apps, Support laser scanning, camera scanning, and limited offline support, Easy to enhance, It is available on ERP, Fashion, and S/4HANA.
The solution comes with a mobile and desktop Fiori Launchpad which helps to provide a role based and personalized solution:
For more information about each Fiori app for In-Store Merchandising, please see the online help documentation on Fiori Library: Link
Also, you will find a demo of each app on our YouTube channel: Link
Our vision for Smart Store:
There is a rise in the demand for shifting retail stores from their traditional mode to modern and technology-oriented ways to fill the gap between online and physical stores. As a response to the pressure from online companies, the brick and mortar stores must compete with the experience and service. Successful retail companies view a product as a service. They help consumers at retail stores to find and buy the product that they need, as opposed to just sell products.
SAP Smart Store will help retail companies to adopt an intelligent-store strategy and compete with e-commerce by providing. Some of the business benefits include:
- Provide superior experience by giving store employees real-time access to critical information during sales and service discussions with customers
- Increase productivity of store employees with automated processes
- Increase inventory accuracy and sales by stocking shelves with products that customers want
- Maximize cross-sales by getting online shoppers coming to your stores
- Innovate new apps by yourself or with partners with low TCO
- Alireza Ghasemi, Global Solution Owner, (email@example.com )
- Michael Hildebrand, Global Product Owner, (firstname.lastname@example.org )