The SAP Ariba 2008 release – our third release of the year – is fast approaching!
This year has taught us many things, not least how important it is for businesses to run their processes as smoothly as possible.
Enabling the import of content for an RFP event using an unstructured Microsoft Excel file is one way to reduce friction in event creation. This new functionality will allow a smart import from an unstructured Excel file to populate line items for an RFP event – from data that does not conform to any predefined SAP Ariba format. See it in action here.
With the power of our SAP Ariba solutions and the new features in this release, we are embracing change and moving forward with the digital workplace in mind. A feature that advances insights into supplier management risk by introducing a new action queue page for open approvals, To Do tasks, and other actions for control-based risk assessment projects is part of this release.
We are also releasing a feature that allows suppliers to create service invoices from services POs that do not require service sheets, and that have a service hierarchy. So much service! This will help to streamline services invoicing on the network.
Speaking of streamlined, we’ve also consolidated our release guides into one convenient new guide, titled What’s New In SAP Ariba. It’s cumulative so it’ll always be updated with the latest and greatest we have to offer. Check out the guide here.
The SAP Ariba 2008 release is planned for Friday, August 14, 2020, starting at 5:00 pm PT. To find out more about our upcoming features you can access the full list here and you can review one (or all!) of our release webinar replays, listed below.
- Source to Contract – Tuesday 28 July. Includes Sourcing, Contracts, & Spend Analysis. Replay & presentation
- Procure to Pay – Wednesday 29 July. Includes Core Procurement, Catalog Management, Invoice Management, Service Invoicing, & Guided Buying. Replay & presentation
- Foundation Services – Thursday 30 July. Replay & presentation
- Supplier Management and Business Network – Tuesday 4 August. Includes Supplier Management, Supplier Risk, Supply Chain, Seller Portal, & Commerce Automation. Replay & presentation
- Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG) – Wednesday 5 Aug. Replay & presentation
Still looking for more?! For info beyond this current release you can access the roadmap explorer.
Thanks for reading!