SAP Manufacturing Execution
Dear SAP Friends,
Welcome to another interesting Topic “SAP Manufacturing Execution”
In this blog will understand about SAP Manufacturing Execution which will help to Digitally control, monitor, and automate our manufacturing operations to enable a production lot size of one.
- Cloud and on-premise deployment
- Simplified integration with SAP ERP
- Flexible production of one-process modelling
- Detailed production visibility
- Improve visibility into manufacturing processes
- Adapt to meet individualization requirements
- Utilize assets effectively
Improve visibility into manufacturing processes
Assess and resolve quality and productivity issues quickly, while reducing warranty and liability risk, through better, more transparent production management.
Adapt to meet individualization requirements
Meet market-of-one demand and extreme product variability, while maintaining productivity, margin, and quality levels and improving customer satisfaction.
Utilize assets effectively
Improve asset and equipment effectiveness, facilitate predictive maintenance, minimize downtime, and keep manufacturing operations running smoothly.
- Manage the production of order, lot, or unique serialized items
- Adapt routing of materials based on production events
- Provide employees with intuitive role-based touch screen interfaces to support manufacturing workflows
Automated data collection
- Record traceability, quality, and all other relevant production data
- Monitor adherence to production specifications
- Trigger a predetermined non-conformance process if there is any deviation from production specifications
- Integrate with the master data process for your ERP system
Detect tracking and resolution
- Create full device history records for serialized products
- Provide track-and-trace visibility across the entire supply chain
- Analyze manufacturing performance data to gain insights into areas where you can increase efficiency and save costs
With the use of SAP ME, we can Improve manufacturing reliability and product traceability with centralized processes and automated data collection.
Source:- SAP Portal
For more information refer:- https://help.sap.com/viewer/49f505a0615c490d82c0f0472e2e5c5a/15.1/en-US/62b818531820fe07e10000000a423f68.html
Please share, Like and Comment anything else you want to share or add points.
Thanks & Regards
SME – S/4HANA Logistics
SAP Ariba P2P