SAP Intelligent RPA – Add multiple files to ZIP folder attach it and send outlook email
A compressed zipped folder contains multiple files. It provides a convenient way to carry and transfer multiple files into one computer folder. It is a very useful and popular way of storing and transferring files from one place to another. Here we will see how to add multiple files into one zip folder and attach that zipped folder into an outlook email and send it through SAP Intelligent RPA.
Steps as follows:
- Create a new project in desktop studio.
- Select outlook integration from library.
- Create a new work flow.
- Save and build to generate the code.
- Give the location of your files.
- Save, rebuild and debug the project folder.
- Click on bot to attach and send an email
- Microsoft Outlook
- Desktop Studio 188.8.131.52
1. Create a new project:
Open the desktop studio > Click on file and click on new project. Give the project name, title, client name and comments are optional and click on save.
2. Select outlook integration from library:
- Right click on script perspective and click on Include library script to select outlook integration.
- Select outlook integration checkbox and click on save button.
3. Create a new work flow:
- Right click on Global from work flow perspective and create a new work flow and give the name for work flow and click on save.
- From activities we have to drag and drop custom activity and rename it as you want also drag and drop end scenario as shown below.
4. Click on build to generate the code:
- Once the work flow is created. Save it and click on build to generate the following code and edit it as shown below.
5. Give the location of your files:
- Here we have to give the location of our files to add into zip folder. As shown in below image at line no 46 and 47
- Also give the location where to store that zipped folder which contains our files as shown in below image at line no 48
- Finally we are attaching our zipped folder at line no 49 as shown below
6. Save, rebuild and debug the project folder:
Once we are done with above code. Save it. Click on rebuild. If we get zero error. Well and good. Click on debug to proceed further with debugging mode as follows.
7. Click on bot to attach and send an email:
Once we debug our project successfully, from taskbar click on desktop agent and click on the work flow name to attach zipped folder an send an outlook email through SAP Intelligent RPA.
The above steps should help you to understand and use of outlook library and we have seen step by step how to add multiple files into zip folder, attached that zipped folder and send an outlook email through SAP Intelligent RPA.
Enjoy SAP Intelligent RPA!