How to check SAP Fiori Usage?
Everyone using SAP will at some point of time will start using SAP Fiori. For every Mobile app Usage of the App is very important. This blog will cover how you check the Metering Usage of SAP Fiori App. This is available in both SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
Login to SAP and go to Transaction Code
SE38–>Enter Report name /IWFND/R_METERING_VIEW
Now Execute and Select the Date Range
Now Execute and we get the below result. It Contains the below detailed fields
Tech. Svc. Name
Number of Entries 0
Response Size 0
Time Stamp 0
OData Channel used
Duration in microseconds 0
It also tells who is using and when and which app so you can plan your training accordingly
This is very useful for the Business and IT to check for user Adoption.
This should be used in SAP and SAP S/4HANA.
Use the below details also
- Report /IWFND/R_METERING_AGGREGATE which will take the aggregated details from table /IWFND/L_MET_COL into other tables (/IWFND/L_MET_AGR, /IWFND/L_METAGR, /IWFND/D_MET_AGR).
- Report /IWFND/R_METERING_VIEW is to view metering details. This will read details from /IWFND/L_MET_COL table and display it in an ALV grid, once you run the report check the operation field in Display metering data to know the type of operation executed from front end.
- Report /IWFND/R_METERING_CRT_JOBS can be used to schedule above aggregation report as a batch job.
- Function Module /IWFND/METERING_AUDIT on execution returns Obj count in result
- Report /IWFND/R_METERING_DELETE can be used to delete old metering information from Gateway tables.
Below is the Video link