Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – June 2020
Welcome to the June update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
Satisfaction Survey for SAP Learning Hub Now Open
We value your opinion, so don’t miss the opportunity to share your thoughts in the satisfaction survey for SAP Learning Hub. The survey is open until June 26, 2020 and requires no more than three to five minutes of your valuable time. Your answers will remain anonymous and will help us improve your learning experience on SAP Learning Hub. You can access the survey here.
Have more to say?
• As a user of SAP Live Access, please share your experience in the separate SAP Live Access satisfaction survey.
*Link accessible for members of the Welcome Room.
Enablement for SAP Enable Now
Enablement for the SAP Enable Now solution is available for subscribers of the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, business edition, and solution editions.
Many consultants for SAP Enable Now are leveraging enablement options of SAP Enable Now to make the most out of their SAP solutions. If you want to hear everything about this standardized deployment service, you can take advantage of the recordings* of dedicated live sessions for SAP Enable Now. These live sessions are perfect for SAP Enable Now consultants with prior project experience and are available for SAP Learning Hub subscribers.
Consultants must have a subscription to SAP Learning Hub to access the user deployment service methodology for SAP Enable Now. You can subscribe here.
*Link accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub.
Soft Skill E-Books in SAP Learning Hub
E-books related to soft skills are available for subscribers of the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, business edition, student edition, and solution editions.
With your subscription, you can take advantage of exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interest and those complementary to SAP solution skills.
Here are some highlights of the month:
For the full library please go to your “Learning Content” area in SAP Learning Hub and click on “Learn Soft Skills” to read more on your chosen topics.
Introducing the S-User Lifetime Process
To help protect your sensitive company information and ensure GDPR compliance, SAP is assisting organizations in their responsibility of user administration by assigning an expiration date to all S-users, since June 2, 2020. Due to this, subscribers with S-users will get a 24-month lifetime applied to their user IDs. After 24 months, the administrators can extend the S-user ID lifetime, or it expires.
For more information, please visit this page.
German Virtual Education Forum
Get inspired and learn how to best implement new educational and learning approaches for your employees from June 24 to 25 in the virtual SAP Education Forum (German language only). Check out the exciting keynotes with Cawa Younosi, head of Human Resources Germany at SAP Deutschland SE & Co. KG and SAP SE, and Sebastian Kolberg, global project lead of AI4Talent at Bayer AG, plus get many further highlights and discussions. Take advantage of an agenda on several key topics such as lifelong learning, high-performance teams, and mobile learning, as well as knowledge exchanges on strategies and experiences about training and enablement products and solutions.
For more information and registration, click here.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming live sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud):
• Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud project readiness for partners and customers (North America time friendly): June 22–26, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (EST)
• Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Warehouse Management (S4C90) (Asia Pacific Japan time friendly): June 29–30, 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. (IST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for customer experience):
• Live session series on essentials of the SAP Customer Data Cloud portfolio (Asia Pacific Japan time friendly): June 22–24, 09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (IST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for procurement and networks):
• Live session series on administration: June 22–26, 12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. (EST) and later 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (EST)
Greater China Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: discovery edition, professional edition, business edition, student edition, solution editions, edition for SAP Business One, edition for SAP PartnerEdge, and academic edition):
• Live session series on project head first “Spartacus”: June 19, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (GMT)
• Live session series on head first commission: June 23, 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. (CST)
You can find the entire live session schedule for June here. Please always refer to the “Events Calendar(s)” in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible for room members, logged into SAP Learning Hub.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have recently been added to the SAP Live Access portal, including:
• Implementing Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (S4F61)
• SAP User Experience Fundamentals and Best Practices (SAPX01)
• SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA (S4F80)
• Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA (S4220)
• Case Study on Implementing Treasury Management (HOF50)
• New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP) for SAP S/4HANA Adopters (AC211)
• Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA (TS410)
Please access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here.