Welcome to the June update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
SAP Learning Hub Satisfaction Survey Results
Many learners participated in our June satisfaction survey on SAP Learning Hub and rated various aspects of the SAP Learning Hub experience. We were very happy to see an increase in customer satisfaction and aim to continue to further improve your learning experience.
We’re now busy analyzing your feedback on what you liked and what should be improved to target your learning needs.
Thank you very much for your participation.
Launching SAP Learning Hub, Enhanced Student Edition
SAP’s mission is to support students by providing access to the professional enablement and accreditation they need to prepare for a career in the SAP ecosystem. As a part of this mission, we are happy to introduce our new SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition which is designed to provide university students with everything they need to learn, practice, and get certified as SAP professionals.
A subscription to SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition gives access to:
• A selection of self-paced digital learning content on key SAP solutions relevant for students, including Learning Journey guides
• Expert-led live sessions and social learning experiences in SAP Learning Rooms
• 60 hours of hands-on practice in the SAP Live Access environment
• One attempt for an SAP Global Certification, online exam
All of this will now be included in one purchase; it has everything you need as a student to study the concepts, get hands-on experience on a real SAP system, and achieve a certification.
New Learning Journeys in SAP Learning Hub, Solution Editions
We are pleased to announce that all eight SAP Learning Hub, solution editions have been expanded with guided enablement for SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud Learning Journey provides an overview of all learning offerings in the SAP Analytics Cloud area. It includes content such as openSAP courses, links to videos and what’s new material, and e-books for related instructor led trainings for every part of SAP Analytics Cloud, including planning, predictive, analytics designer, and certification.
The Learning Journeys guide learners towards gaining fundamental and core knowledge – from ‘start with an overview’ up to preparing for an SAP Global Certification. Furthermore, the SAP Analytics Cloud Learning Journey helps all learners to stay current with their skills and SAP Global Certification for all new releases to come.
Updated SAP Internet of Things and Edge Learning Journey
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, edition for IoT and digital supply chain.
The Learning Journey for SAP IoT and Edge has been revised and updated. You will now find an extended set of assets that will help you get an overview in the topic, become competent, stay current, or extend your skills. There is content available for consultants / developers as well as for architects. We are currently working on additional content and are planning to set up a series of live sessions in SAP Learning Hub. Stay tuned for further news on SAP IoT and Edge.
Soft Skill E-Books in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can take advantage of exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are some highlights of the month:
• Using Fast Thinking in Business
• Leading for an Engaged Culture
• Focus: How to Ignore Distractions & Get More Done
• Expert Talk: Remote Work – Virtual Assistant
• Expert Talk: Manage Difficult Conversations
For the full library please go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Learn Soft Skills’ to read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud):
• Live session on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – customer organizational readiness (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): July 21, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (IST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for customer experience):
• Live session on SAP Advanced Workflow 2008 – release briefing: July 22, 5:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. (CEST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for procurement and networks):
• Live session series on SAP Ariba Procurement: July 20-24, 12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. (EDT) and later from 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
Welcome Room (all editions of SAP Learning Hub except SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Business One):
• Live session on SAP Learning Hub onboarding (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): July 28, 10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (GMT+8)
You can find the entire live session schedule for July here. Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
Update on SAP SuccessFactors Live Sessions
In our quest to continuously improve the learning experience for our SAP Learning Room members, we are now live with all SAP SuccessFactors live sessions in the SAP Learning Hub content library.
What this means for you:
• You can now search for future SAP SuccessFactors live sessions in the content library in SAP Learning Hub, where you can directly register for the sessions and track them in your learning history
• This new registration process applies to all SAP SuccessFactors Learning Room sessions from July 1st, 2020
You will need to register for each individual live session (registration links are also posted in each day in the ‘Events Calendar’ or under the ´Join Events & Live Sessions’ tab in SAP Learning Rooms) and join with the login details sent in your confirmation email from SAP Learning Hub. If you register but you don’t receive your login details you can always join from your ‘My Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub, under ‘My Active Courses’.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have recently been added to the SAP Live Access portal, including:
• SAP Integrated Business Planning – Excel Add-in Features (IBP110)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional Services (S4C20)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales (S4C60)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance (S4C30)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Supply Chain (S4C45)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Warehouse Management (S4C90)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.