The customers who are using SAP SRM would like to see the reports in browser itself and developing a report in webdynpro is not as easy as developing ALV report. We can develop ALV report by writing just few lines of codes but to develop a report in webdynpro, we have to perform many steps like creating webdynpro application, adding view, adding logic etc. Moreover you can execute same report in SAP GUI as well as in web browser.
In this blog post, I will guide you through adding the ALV report to the portal so that it can be accessed using the browser.
Following are the steps:
- Execute T-Code SICF and Execute.
- Navigate to default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its and right click.
- Select “New Sub-Element”
- Enter below details:
5. Select GUI Interface as “Yes”, Support Accessibility as “Yes” and Click on GUI Configuration:
6. Enter below details and Click on Copy Parameter Set button then Save and Activate Service:
7. Login to the Portal and Navigate to the role (e.g. Bidder) where report needs to be added:
8. click on “New->iView from Template” :
9. Select “SAP IAC iVew” and click on Next button
10. Enter Name, iView ID, Description and click on Next button:
11. Select System e.g. select “SAP_SRM” if report needs to be added in SRM portal, IAC name created in SICF transaction and click on Next button:
12. Click on Finish, you will get confirmation popup:
Once you performed the above steps, just navigate to the work center where the report link added and click on the report link. By entering the selection parameters you will be able to see the report output.